Chapter 14: Lies

It was nine months later. Ren was a few days till it was time. She was at the diner. Just sitting in her friend Alex's office. Her nose picked up Deans's scent. "He's early.." she whispers. She stands up slowly. Her phone suddenly rings. "Hello?" She answers.
Zaria: Hey hun we need to tell you something.
Dylan: I can't believe him.

She heard her father growl through the phone. Feeling scared.

Ren: Uh.. what's going on mama and Dada?
Zaria:... no let me dear. Ok.. sweetie. Dean.. who told you a few months ago saying of hope and so on.. he lied.. he is dating his ex again.. I'm sorry.

Ren walked out of the office just as her mother said that. Her eyes widened. Seeing Dean sitting at a table with a beautiful human.

Ren: I'll talk to you later.

She hangs up as her strength breaks the phone. Ren stomps towards Dean's table. Ren grabs from a waitress a water jug. Once near Dean. She dumps the water over him. "Liar!! You hurt me for the last time!" She growls. "Fuck off. It's my heart. She always had my heart. Why are you so obsessed with me? Just cause you carry my child. That doesn't mean you can tie me down. " he glares at her through his wet hair. "Really? Wow. Thanks for saying that and calling me that. When you gave me hope!! You lied and lied about loving me then when we were together. I hate you. And also she's my child! She'll not see you. " she mumbles. Suddenly her water broke. The human girl whispers she leaving him saying she liked someone else. Ren scoffs. "Karma" she whispers in pain holding her stomach. Dean not noticing he left the diner pissed off. "Ren?!" Alex asks. "I. it's time." Ren whispers. Alex hurriedly takes Ren in her car to the hospital.
Alex made the important phone calls Ren wanted her to call.
Hours and hours of pain and tears. She finally gave birth to her wolf baby. The nurse after cleaning hands her to Ren. Ren smiles crying happily. "Do you have a name for her?" Nurse asks. Ren thinks for a minute. "Zaylan Hope KhaosNox Thomas." she tells the nurse. "Hope her middle name. KhaosNox Thomas is her last name." she explains. The nurse quickly writes it down. Ren helps spell it out.
Then Zaylan started crying. "Ok sweetie.. time for feeding.." Ren whispers.
Her parents and siblings were the only ones allowed to see Zaylan and Ren in the hospital.
Dean was forbidden by Alpha and Luna to be near Ren with the child.
He was kicked from the clan last time he hurt Zaria and Dylan daughter. He was stripped from his title.
Two years later..