Chapter 6: Break Up

It was a nice day. The sun was shining. Ren was in a very good mood. Till she got a note saying to meet her in her cave. She quickly goes to the cave in a few minutes running there. Sees Dean sitting on a Boulder. Ren smiles happily to see him. "Hey.." she whispers giggling. "Hey babe sit down.." he pats a seat by him. She sits by him. Laying her head on his shoulder. "We need to break up.. there's someone else.." he whispers. Ren's eyes widened in tears. She stood up quickly. Feeling mad? Hurt? Both? She glares at him unsure why. "W-what?! We only dated for a few weeks .. did I upset you when I was jealous of your friends? I'm a Scorpio.  Sue me.. h-how. Why?!" She yells. "We can still be friends Ren. We promised one day if we break up. We are friends still. And it's just.. someone came back. And she had my heart first... and my feelings for her are back.." he whispers. Ren backs away heartbroken. "I Dean Star. Reject you Ren KhaosNox Thomas as my mate" he says with tears in his eyes. "I hate you!" She growls and runs off. He sighs letting her go. She quickly runs to her parents. Crying. "This is why rules happen. " Her father says mad. Zaria her mother was hugging her tight. "I should not given my blessings for you two to date.. if I would of known Twilight coming back would cause this.. I would never have let her come back in our clan.." Zaria frowns. "Wait.. that's who he loves is her.." Ren mumbles hurt. "There was never Ren in first place dating him. He used her. He really loved Twilight and still probably did when dating Ren. " her father growled. Ren starts crying hard. "So I got used like a toy.." she whispers. Suddenly she felt dizzy and collapsed on the floor. Zaria quickly kneeled by her. Pulling her daughter close. Dylan kneels beside them also. Hugging his mini-me and his wife. "I'm sorry but now that rule stays for good.. there be no more you two.." he mumbles. Ren cries in her father's chest. Zaria growls. "I'll be back. Love. Watch her. " she gets up and turns wolf. Running off. "He's in trouble now.. your mother is fuming." he whispers. Ren sighs deeply closing her eyes. Drifting to a nap.