Chapter 4: Is this love?

A few days to a week later.
Everything was almost back to normal.
Ren was in her cave with her mother.
They were talking cause her mother had a bad fight with Ren's Grandpa.
"It'll be ok mama" Ren frowns. Suddenly a ruffle noise was heard. Someone was walking near the cave. Ren's eyes widened. Being cautious till she stops. Realizing who it was. "Hey... Luna Zaria you really should have a guard or someone near to protect you" he sighs appearing. Ren quickly looks away when he glances at her. Zaria looks at him. "And you don't think my daughter and I can protect ourselves?" Zaria raised an eyebrow. "It's just a precaution, Luna." he says. He walks over to them and sits by Zaria. Ren clenched her fist. "Mama can I speak to you in private" she whispers. They excused themselves and stood up. Dean looked concerned and confused. Stayed put for now. They walked deeper into her cave till stops. "Yes, baby girl?" Zaria asks. "I.. need to tell you something " Ren frowns scared to say. "I think I have been in love... I.. love Dean" she whispers. Zaria's eyes widened. "Oh no. Sweetie. You can't. He's family to us.." Zaria says but thinks to self. Ren looks down. "You know what.. fine. If it makes you both happy... " Zaria says. Ren quickly hugs her mother. They walked back to where Dean was. Ren sits down trying to think of a plan to confess. Zaria whispered in Dean's ears without her noticing. Dean stood up. "Ren.." he says to get her attention. Ren looks up. "Y-Yes?" She asks worried. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. Ren sat still for a moment till she nodded. "Y-yes." She breaths out. He smiles at her happily. She smiles back as well but feels shy. "Aite let's go see your grandpa first..he's most one like me who put the rule out" Zaria sighs. They head back to the house.
Once there they all took a breath before entering.
Zaria walks ahead and goes inside her father's bedroom. Ren follows behind. An argument already happened till Zaria mentions Ren and Dean are dating.
Ren stood by her mother determined. Dean stood behind them. "If you can't support. So be it. But I love and care for him. Don't like it. Fine but at least my mother wants to make me happy! Mic drop" Ren walks away fuming. Dean says something but she can't hear what cause she's already going to her room to take a nap.
Her mother entered with Dean behind. Ren was curled in her bed. Zaria sighs pinching her nose. "I hate these fights..too much " she frowns. Dean sits on the bed beside Ren. Ren sighs softly. Zaria looks at Dean. "No funny business. Watch over her please. " she whispers and walks out of the room and keeps the door cracked open. Dean lays down beside her and pulls her gently to his chest. Ren nuzzles her face in his chest lovingly. Calming down and putting her scent on him. They both drift asleep after a long day.