Chapter 7: The Uncontrollable Fight

It was a week or a few since the breakup. Lately, Ren has been feeling irritated,  insecure, sad, and so on.
She was walking with a family friend. Till the friend stops her. Shushing for Ren to not make a sound. The friend cloaked their scent with magic. They listened near the cracked door of the living room. All Ren heard was her mother talking about her and Dean. Feeling hurt and mad for some reason. She quickly opens the door. Growling in tears. "How dare you!! Talk bad about me behind my back! And also if you don't want me anymore disown me" She clenched her fists. Zaria stands up shocked silently. "If that's what you want.." she whispers. Ren runs off to her bedroom to pack. The friend started arguing with Zaria. Zaria kicked her out of the clan.
Ren was in her room. Clothes, hygiene stuff, and needed items, and her saved money. All in a big suitcase. "Hey babygirl" her father enters. "I'm tired dada.. I'm sorry I have to leave... I can't breathe.. and I have been feeling weird lately.. and also I can't be in the same area with Dean.." she whispers in tears. "I see. You will still be my daughter. Ok? Do what you need to do. You have a place here. Always. Love you. " he kisses Ren's forehead. She sniffs in tears. Hugging her father tight. Then she grabs her suitcase and purse with her car keys. Goes to the garage. Puts her stuff in the trunk. Then climbs in starting the car. Ren gets the garage door open. Then drove out fast. Speeding down their acres of land. Awhile then once exits the property. She felt the pain of leaving. Debating. She kept driving. Slowing down since not on the property.
Ren kept driving for hours till she hit the human town. She parks by an inn. And climbs out with her purse. She walks inside to get a room key. "I need a room please.." she asks smiling small. "Of course hun. That be 59 a night.  So will that be cash or card" the lady said. "Card so easily charges for now till decide where to go" she sighs. "Well, I'm friends with someone at a diner. Do you want to be a waitress for now? Free combo.  You get free meals and a room here. " Lady whispers. Ren looks up at her happily. "Yes please!' She said. "Good. You start Monday Afternoon till night. Get some rest now. "the lady shoos Ren. Ren finds her room and goes inside. She jumps laying on her bed. Curling in a ball. Drifts asleep.