Chapter 5: Mating

It was a few days after Ren started dating Dean.
They were on a date in her part of the woods.
But Ren was feeling weird. She bites her lip gently before letting go. "You ok babe?" He asks concern. "I.. uh.. yeah" she sighs deeply trying to calm her wolf Lilo. "I...I'm new to this... wanting more connection with someone... I feel.. safe..happy.. cared for..and more by you.. I don't wanna lose you... s-so.. please ..um..mark me ?" She asks shyly. He looks at her not wanting to go fast with her but he says. "If you are sure. I'm fine with it" he asks quietly. Ren puts her hands on his chest. Tugging his shirt. Looking up at him. "Uhn" she whispers. They slowly kiss. Till Dean starts kissing her neck. Ren starts to pant feeling hot. He bit her neck gently at first then left his mark on her neck. Ren groans. Then she kisses his neck also then bites it being careful. Leaving her mark on him. He growls quietly. Pinning her on a tree. Grabs her thighs firmly. And picks her up. She wraps her legs around his waist tight. Dean rubs between her inner thighs gently. Ren moans softly quietly. "P-Please" she whispers pleading. Her face was red being shy asking. He grabbed her underwear under her skirt and tore it off. Tossing it aside. He unzips his pants. Showing his member poking out. Ren squirms around wanting him badly. "Baby" she whispers. He enters her slowly. Then starts thrusting at a deep but good pace. "O-oh!" She moans. Dean groans her name. His right hand rubs her clit fast. His left hand was entangled in her hair tight. Ren puts her hands on his chest under his shirt. He starts going deeper and faster. "Ren" he moans out loud. Ren's toes curl as she scratches down his chest. He hissed at the pain and kissed her deeply. Ren kisses back eagerly. A few minutes later of making out. She felt the urge. Her body shivers as she releases. Dean kept going till he felt the tightness in his member. He thrust once more and filled her up with his warm substance. They moan softly breaking the kiss. "I love you" she whispers. "Love you too beautiful" he smiles. They hugged and stayed like that for a moment. Enjoying the passionate moment. Ren felt like he was hers. And she's his.
They had more fun moments. In his bed, her bed and cave, and his shower.
Till one sad day for Ren happened.