Chapter 11: Surprise?

Ren quickly ran inside and closed her door. She goes to her laptop. Turns it on and logs in. Ren goes on Skype and clicks video calling home to the main computer. Trying to calm down her nerves. It took some time till the call was accepted. Her sister Tay was shown. Ren smiles nervously at her.
They started to talk on video.
Ren: H-Hey sissy.
Tay: Hey. What's up?
Ren: Um..I have news for Mom and Dad.. are they near?
Tay: They went hunting. And probably having alone time. But I can relay the message for you to them.
Ren: I..I guess.. but you can't tell anyone else but our parents. Promise sissy?
Tay: Of course. I ain't a gossiper.
Ren: I know. I just.. need to make sure.. ok.. so..um. I'm pregnant.
Tay: Oh my God. Is it who I think it is?
Ren: P-Probably.
Tay: You know he got gaga eyes over Twilight. But she left. She didn't like you being hurt.
Ren: I know.
Tay: So.. do you know the gender yet?
Ren: Eh.. no..
Tay: Aws.. well anyways I got stuff to do soon. Going with our sis Glow and twins to train. We miss you.
Ren: I miss you all too. I'm so sorry. Give me a few years to get myself together to face him.
Tay: Sure. So talk later?
Ren: Mhm. Love you.
Tay: Love ya too!

They both signed off Skype.
Ren sighs deeply. She looked down at her stomach. "It'll be ok baby.. I'll protect you.." she whispers. She gets up and goes to her small fridge. Gets a soda and leftover pizza. Plops down on the bed. And turns on the TV. Puts on The Vampire Diaries while eating. "So cliche" she laughs softly to herself. An hour later suddenly her phone rang. She answered it.
Ren: Hello?
Zaria: Ren! Oh my God. I can't believe.. oh boy.. your father is fuming.
Ren: Eep... I'm sorry.
Zaria: Does he know?
Ren: No! And he can't.. please don't tell him.
Zaria: Your father.. went to see him. I'm sorry baby girl..
Ren: Shit!!
Zaria: Even if you're an adult. Mind your manners when talking to me.
Ren: Sorry Mama..

Ren starts crying on the phone.
Suddenly she heard yelling outside her door. She froze. Smelling the sweet warm scent she knew. "D-Dean.." she whispers scared dropping her phone on the bed.