Chapter 1: Meeting The Clan

A few years later. Ren became two years old and already talking as best she could and walking.
She was sitting on her bed watching cartoons on her TV. She had to only stay in the wing area of her family for now. Till it's time for her to finally meet the clan.
Her parents wanted to spend time with her and make sure she was okay in the clan.
But today was finally the day.
A knock was heard. Her mother walked in with her father behind. Ren coos and grabby hands to be picked up. "Uhn" she mumbles. Zaria picks up her daughter. Cradling her. "You excited mini me?" Her dad smiles at Ren. Ren giggles nodding. "Let's go my lil bunny" Zaria whispers happily. The married couple walks out of the room and goes to the clan wing. Never seen it before. Ren was in awe. Seeing many people. "Aw! There's my niece!" A young woman chimed. "Finally meeting my grandbaby after a long trip," a male said. Ren claps her small hands.
Her siblings look at each other before walking to meet their little sister. "Hello I'm glow" one sister said smiling. "Tay" the other one said nodding. The twins sigh softly. Having another sister. "I'm Kao and this is Kian" one said. "Hi hi" Ren coos. The siblings smile. Ren smiles back. Everyone took turns seeing Ren. She connected with her grandpa fast because he was silly. Then her grandpa introduced her to the future Beta. Ren's eyes glowed slightly. "Kitty" she coos reaching for him. Zaria blinks and giggles. "New nickname for him " she teases. He smiles. "Hey.. " he whispers. Ren smiles. "Babygirl. Don't even think about it. " her father said. Ren looks up curiously confused. "You'll know when older. " he mumbles. Zaria sighs softly. Ren coos closing her eyes. Clinging on future beta. Drifting to sleep. Feeling safe with him. Knowing he'll protect her. "Dean, can you watch over her? It's time for her nap. I need to talk to Clan with Dany. " Zaria says. Dean nods and carries Ren to her bedroom. Lays them down. "She's perfect.." he whispers pulling a blanket over her small body. Both asleep.