Author's Note/TW

This book is a story that mostly revolves around the two main characters which the POV switches back and forth between. It focuses on their lives, their history together, their relationships with their friends and families, and their romance, most notably. It isn't a super action-packed thriller, but it has heart, humor, and some spicy scenes. I hope you can sit back and enjoy the ride, because I had such fun writing it. There are, however, some dark themes in this book, and I'll list them here.

-vulgar words/cursing     -violence     -attempted rape

-grief/loss     -sexual scenes     -familial dysfunction

-death/suicide        

I believe that covers it all! I hope to make other books in this series, a sequel that will take place in the same setting with cameos from characters in this story, and some from similar settings in the same universe. If you like this story, feel free to comment on your favorite parts! If you don't, please go easy on me, because I have a soft little heart made of Jell-O haha!

(Please let me know if you see a stray "Matt" here or there, as I changed that character's name to Dare after the fact! I know, rookie mistake. lol)

Thank you for reading my first completed book,

Faith