King Of The Blots Au :3

Hello hello!

For the ao3 peeps, this will most likely be another your run of the mill usual update :3

But for the Wattpaders... This is a new book altogether. :v

If it's your first time stumbling upon this soon to be chaotic Boi... Then I must redirect you to my account, where the 1st book is. In there you will find the request rules and regulations along a ton of fic to choose from and get an idea about how my writing is like.

Also smol disclaimer: around a point, there will be a glaring shift in the way I write(pov changes are no more). Just so you know... This book will have only no person pov, so you won't get confused in between versions. :3

Thanks for coming to this smol disclaimer for the start of the brand new twst oneshots and stuff book(Pt.2) :D

And regarding this Au Explanation: There will be heavy book 6 and 7 spoilers. So if you don't want to go and spoil yourself, please check out my other works or simply click off. :3

Ehem... And now! For the thing you've all been waiting for... The title itself! :3

We start off, with background and lore.

Our main peeps are, ofc, the Shroud brothers. Mainly around the time they were little and a bit before the ✨incident✨.

Now, in here, the STIX saw that somehow, the Phanthoms seem to have a more of an animalistic urge, although more polished. It was not as high as the intelligence of a human, but it was a notably interesting grade, where they could perform simple tasks in order to gain something they want.

Phanthoms also seem to follow a hierarchy, where the strongest are the most feared and the weakest gather together in groups. Those groups, tend to swarm around the pools of blot left by the stronger Phanthoms. That blot itself has a high concentration and a drop alone can be equivalent to almost driving a mage to overBlot.

So here is were we divert the cannon. :3

In here, the Shroud brothers encounter a far weaker Phanthom when they stop the cerberus system. Being weaker and alone, the Phanthom still was stronger than the 2 boys.

But because it was used to be in groups, the beast gets a hold of Ortho and drags him to tartarus. Being weaker, therefore slower, Idia is able to keep the pace.

And thus, when he gets to the tartarus, Idia happens to lose sight of the Phanthom that has Ortho. Desperate to find his brother, but also the only available light was his own hair, Idia happens to stumble across the pool of blot. Being a child and very scared, at first, he tried to avoid it, but another nearby Phanthom scared him, to the point he tripped and fell over.

And despite what one may think, the actual pool was quite deep. So Idia fully got drenched in that blot. Unable to swim, as he didn't learn, Idia tried his best to get to the surface, but in the end, it was futile.

Later, Mr and Mrs Shroud find Ortho. Except that despite the nearly fatal wounds and also the blood loss, Ortho was still alive.

And Idia was holding him. No phantoms were in a very considerable radius, as if all of them got scared by something and fleed. Idia himself was holding Ortho, trying his best to keep his little brother awake until someone comes for them. He couldn't carry Ortho all the way through STIX, but at the same time, he couldn't leave him here, where Phanthoms could again take advantage of him.

So when the parents come, they are clearly surprised to see the scene, but for the sake of both bothers, they have to separate them. Ortho was taken by mama Shroud to get medical treatment, while Idia was held by papa Shroud, trying to calm him down.