98.🌹❤️X🦈😏 (69) Pt.2

:3c

Ya know... I did enjoy the mummy Au... So why not take it out again and add sum more to it. Ya know, worldbuild a bit and see more shenanigans.

I'll keep it short, so here's the plot: As the new embodiment of death, Floyd considered it to not be as difficult of a title as his boyfriend made it seem. Unfortunately he's up to discover just how heavy his crown truly it.

From your lil summary, you don't get an idea of what I'm actually going to do, so I'll leave it up to anyone's expectation. :v

As you know, from the previous part, *...* means talking in another language, in this case an aincent one. Because it's fun to swear in that shit. :'3

Now onto the adventure!

Title:

*I swear I'm going to strangle you, Floyd.* "Goldfishie... We aren't in the 1000 B.C." Floyd said, looking at the puffy redhead.

Sure, maybe saying that while being sorrounded by dead bodies isn't the best of situations, but here they were. It was an NRA mission and there was no going around it.

"Revive them." The redhead gestured to the bodies. "But that's boring. Can't they stay dead?" the taller groaned. "You are really taking for granted this thing..." rolling his eyes, Floyd puffed before he clapped his hands loudly.

The sorroundings became much more darker, the bodies on the ground slowly starting to tremble and come back to life. Clearly, the people were confused as to how on earth they were alive. It all felt like a very bad dream for them. And fortunately, already both Riddle and Floyd were gone before their presence could've been acknowledged.

Back to the NRA headquarters, already the people around were used to hearing the stomping of heels from a mad Riddle, as they were closely followed by Floyd's more quiet steps. What was different tho, was that this time, the steps were accompanied by arguing.

"Really! You decide to just tell me right this moment!" "It was spontaneous, goldfishie! I can't control them." "But you could refuse! We still have a job to do. Those deaths weren't normal and NRA wants us to look into them. We don't have time for a dinner!" Floyd hummed, speeding up in order to get in front of the redhead and block his way.

"Goldfishie... Is a family dinner... Please... It's very important..." he grabbed the latter's hands in his, rubbing his thumb over them. "I... Never told them what happened almost a year ago..." "And you think that by bringing me along, you could break those news?" despite the skepticism, Riddle only exhaled and left a gentle kiss on the cheek. "I'll come with you... Someone has to keep the embodiment of death in check." He gave a smirk as Floyd only nodded eagerly.

It was almost a year since Floyd was given the power to control death. In that time he managed to graduate, got himself a nice job as a field agent for NRA, along his boyfriend, brother and best friend. He got the hang of his powers, after all, Riddle tutored him intensively on them.

Still, despite all of this and the immense power at his fingertips, Floyd couldn't bring himself to even tell his parents about it. And the more he prolongs it, the more dreadful is the inevitable.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Floyd realised he was face to face with Idia, the new NRA director, after Crowley's surprise permanent vacation. The firehead only groaned, tossing on the desk a quite hefty file. "there were over 1000 'deaths' you reversed this year... Most of them had to be caused by the same thing. We have a maniac on the loose, that's for sure..." He pointed out, eyeing the 2 in question.

"I suppose the deaths were reversed this time?" "Goldfishie insisted." Floyd groaned. "And good thing he did! The last thing we need is for the news and police to get involved." Idia massaged his temples. "Tomorrow I nee-" "Tomorrow we are busy." Riddle cut off. "Pardon?"