One Of My Favorite MLB Aus Bc Brainrot Won Yet Again

:'3

Guess what?

Yes... The title spoiled my moment :/

BUT! This is probably my most thought out MLB Au to this very point. Like everything is on the nail, right there.

Does it hold together? Dunno. I used tape and tears.

Anyway! Gotta get rid of the zoomies and from my last florid oneshot... You guess that it's just me going the extra mile of 'look, I like this thing a lot' and it's gonna be everyone's problem now /j

This is the miraculous soft au, on the maleidiazu side. Yes, this Au has 2 sides, because it stems from the famous ✨MLB mild au✨ that you have as a series on Ao3.

Now... I'll keep it brief, cuz there is a lot to cover. :3

Onto the chaos!

We are starting, like usual... With history...

A long ass time ago, magic wasn't fully developed. It was an energy with little control over and it regained wherever it found more thriving. At that time, the miraculouses didn't come into existence.

Later down the line, the miraculouses came to be. This became a historical milestone as those were the very first recorded notes of someone wielding magic powers. No one knew how it was possible at that time, becoming some sort of miracle, hence the name 'miraculous'.

But these jewelleries were a few, for they had to be tied to a kwami. For the sake of everyone, an order of guardians was established, who followed a strict training and rules in order to ensure peace. They would hide the miraculouses and only recruit suitable people when truly magical help is needed.

This was the supposed 'age of miracles', which present twisted wonderland history marked it off as the first signs of magic.

Following this, we dwelve into the age of gods. When another type of magic, one with much more liberties, came to the light. People, naturally gravitated to it, appreciating how this was something that could easily be achieved either by being born with it or simply owning an aincent artefact. Miraculouses came face to face with normal magic.

Which came to a shocking clash in between the 2. This resulted in the realisation that, by nature, the normal magic is impossible to affect the miraculouses. As those's magic is far more old and raw compared to the normal magic, who is more refined, thus being compatible only with similarly refined versions.

This is when we also establish the Origin of the Shroud curse, along with 3 of the great seven stories: Maleficent, Hades and The Evil Queen.

After that, the age of gods is done and over, with the official hiding of the guardian order and the miraculouses. Since then, the aincent times started, establishing the rest of the great 7 stories.

Even so, the miraculouses were still sought after. With their nature of repelling normal magic, those jewelry became formidable weapons. They could mean invulnerability to any spell, special powers to boot.

As such, another order was formed, one of hunters, who wanted to establish a new order, by using the miraculouses to raise up leaders for the world and keep it in a constant state of control. Clearly the plans were far from benefiting the greater good, so the guardians didn't even give them a chance.

Which resulted in the silent war, a war that lasted 1000 years, all of which was never dated or even mentioned in history books. No one knew it even existed.

And because no one knew it happened, neither did they knew of the Aftermath: the guardians order was slayed, to the very last one. But as a last resort, they hid the miraculouses around twisted wonderland, along the miracle book, in an attempt at preventing the hunters from ever finding them out. All coated with a curse that would prevent anyone with blood of the hunter order from ever finding them.