95.🐉&♠️&♣️

:3

Here we go again!

It's more of a funny shot based on a law that it's in here... So keep eye out for the crack. :'3

Now! Za plot: Malleus was brought forth to many vexing problems, put by the technology. Yet when his pettiness gets the best of him, Malleus finds himself in a big dilemma: How does he get a driving license?

It's Malleus vs tech again! :D

Let us hope nothing explodes U-U9

Now onto the shenanigans!

Title:

"You think I cannot do it?!" The thundering voice of Malleus was heard across the halls. Students already were fleeing in utter fear, each one trying to save themselves faster. Outside already thick storm clouds webbed the sky, signaling a heavy rain to come.

"I didn't say you don't have the ability to do it, Malleus." Azul kept his compose, looking at the latter dead in the eye. "I say you can't do it, because it's NOT LEGAL. You need a license first and foremost. I can't do it too, because of the very same reasons! Floyd has a license, but only for motorcycle. Jade doesn't have and I only have for cars with a ton of restrictions." The mer explained. "Then how does he get a normal license and I don't?! What kind of repartition is made?" The fae gestured toward the awkward Idia. "I took the driving school. 15 practice classes, 2 exams and you can get your license. It's pretty easy actually. No magic, no complicated spells, just some noob-level mechanics and a line to follow. Thankfully the examinator was chill and let Ortho tag along." The firehead explained, which didn't seem to have Malleus be in a better mood, upon learning just how easy it is to gain one. And one didn't even need magic to achieve it.

"Case point is..." Azul arranged his glasses. "You can't drive Idia's car outside. If the police decides to check you and find out you don't have a license... You go straight to jail." the mer said. Malleus resumed to simply just a pout. "Then... How can I aquire attendance to this 'driving school'?" He tilted his head.

"Well, it's spring, so the weather is nice... You are already 18... So you can start right away at least." Azul patted the fae's shoulder. "But it will take a while to find an instructor..." Idia exhaled as the octomer didn't look more happier to deal with this argument. "How much will this take?" "I'll look into it and see what I can find. Sage Island has to have a driving school at least..." Azul reassured.

Malleus wasn't warmed up the slightest after that conversation. It was pouring outside and the fae was sluggishly weeping at the hall window, looking outside.

The 3rd years, who did get the exam early on, could drive. And Crowley did give them extra errands to run with the car. Schonenheit had a car, Hunt also mentioned several vehicle names that Malleus assumes are different names for his car. Even Leona was mentioned to have a license and be the one to drive around the magishift club to matches.

"Ah... It's pouring outside... Guess we gotta postpone your driving lesson, Deuce."

Ah! An opportunity!

"Greetings!" Immediately Trey and Deuce yelped in surprise upon Malleus teleporting behind them. The bluenette was gripping onto his chest, still trying to recompose. "Ah... Hey, Malleus... How are you doing?" Trey gave a friendly wave. Malleus only hummed. "Clover, I am in a bit of a problem." "Alright... Did you talk with Lilia?" "I am unaware if Lilia is legally allowed to touch upon the subject." "oh... Uhhh... Alright... What is the problem?" the greenhead awkwardly scratched his nape. Deuce looked even more awkward as well.

"I wish to learn the secrets of controlling a car. And aquire a 'license' apparently, since I need it as to not undergo some unpleasant legal procedures."