102.🌹❤️ x🦈😏

Woooooop!

Back at it again!

If you followed the recent explanation formats of this book, you probably know that my latest mlb au had at the start a slightly different concept.

And by slightly, I mean a lot of things actually got cut. :'3

So we are here to delve into it, because I decided: 'ya know what? Let's do the OG idea too'.

So it's Florid as a married couple with a bit of superhero shenanigans sprinkled through. :3c

I reeeeaaallly wanted to experiment a bit with the state of the miraculouses. Like how far can I stretch their lore without completely detaching from cannon. You probably know that I merged the ladybug and buffed the black cat so they would be more on the same foot, while also taking out the sentient aspect of the peacock miraculous power and limiting the rooster to only physical body enchantments. I'm still sticking with those. And in this OG concept, I think I did stretch it as much as possible. Just grounding a lot of things.

Ok, ok... Now onto our things! The plot: Floyd never bothered to question his husband. He was busy, much like how everyone in Paris was. Except that things start to take a turn for the worse when a supervillain appears. And when things keep pointing towards his dear husband, Floyd cannot turn a blind eye anymore.

Alright! Now onto our story! :D

Title:

"Floyd... We are going to have a kid..."

It was something out of Floyd's mind. Lately, his husband, Riddle, was fussing over something, having back and forth calls and filling in all kinds of paperwork. He didn't doubt that the latter was stressed, he had a few difficult cases to take care of. And his clients were very expecting of a poor public lawyer. He did suggest to him to move to a private agency, but Riddle shot down the option numerous times.

So to see the redhead, arms clasped together and with a deadpan expression, telling him about these news, it was out of character. He would've imagined a happy man. He would've thought to see his husband with a big smile, not a frown, nor a distraught expression, eyes clouded behind thoughts alike.

Maybe that's what also prompted his following response:

"What?" He asked, blinking in surprise. "Are we adopting someone?" He tilted his head. "No." This was confusing. "Are you-" "that's biologically impossible." "Am I-" "again... We are both men, Floyd..." The redhead exhaled, massaging his temples. "I don't understand, goldfishie..." The teal haired man mused, completely dumbfounded.

"You know my aunt, Adeline?" Floyd nodded. "Yeah... Didn't she live in Spain with some dude?" "She has kids... Apparently." Riddle noted. "Huh... Congrats... I guess?" "The oldest is 20 already..." "Oh..." Floyd made a pause. "Ya never introduced me to your side of the family properly..." He puffed. "Now's not the time..." The redhead quickly dismissed him.

"Aunt Adeline is getting a divorce. And me being the only relative available, apparently, she wants to send her youngest, Ace, to live with us." He pointed out. "Ya don't say..." Floyd gave a fugitive look around their apartment.

It wasn't big, still it was a bit spacious for only 2 people living. They had a living room and kitchen, a bathroom and 2 bedrooms, one which became an impromptu storage room. For all he knows, Floyd was more than sure they had the space to accommodate a teen.

"Ace's a smart kid... Otherwise he wouldn't have gotten a scholarship here..." "So he takes after your side of the fam?" Floyd teased, alas he was ignored as the redhead held his hands tight together. "Floyd... He's 13... 14 in September... He's too young to find out why he's sent here... So... Let's not tell him about the divorce..." The redhead insisted. Floyd nodded, silently grabbing his husband's delicate hands into his, leaving a soft peck on the redhead's cheek.