88.🐉&🔥&👑&🐍&🐬🍄&🦁&🌹❤️

That is one long ass title... -3-

But if you know the little detail that ties in everyone in here, you get an internet cookie.

And also an abnormal dose of crack... So pls proceed with caution... Laughing hazard ahead/j

Ya know, a few times I did contemplate if I should try to do stand up comedy... Alas imma be a fan content creator only on things that don't involve audio... :'3

Anyway! Back to the main topic... I had a very dumb thought... And y'all gotta suffer with me on this one... Ok? OK. U-U9

And as such, here I give you za plot: A small American city suburb, where our middle Crevette siblings will start their first day of high-school. Except that, apparently, there are other people with shrimp reference names... And also all of those Miraculously ended up in coffins. Now Crowley had to deal with 14 hoomans, 2 cats and a parrot.

Will I ever take this seriously? Maybe :3

Now onto the isekais!

Title: *Yuu changed the group chat name to 'Ramshackle babes and the fat cats'*

Malleus was a dumbass.

Alright, maybe he was tall, handsome, the perfect Victorian goth model and incredibly smart. Maybe he was in the cheerleader team and maybe he did have enough muscle to lift 2 people up.

But at the same time, Malleus Shrimbe was the same person who forgot he threw his alarm clock in the Toilet, prior to a very dumb dare. Due to his 'genius' decision, now Malleus didn't know if he was running late or not. He tried to hurry, to get dressed and ready, but he tripped on his own half put pants, planting face first in the floor.

"Malleus? Honey... Are you alright?" A woman's voice was heard from outside the hall. "I'M FINE! JUST NAKED!" He responded. "Well... You should get ready... The bus is coming in 10 minutes..." The voice replied.

Malleus grumbled. Yet another day of running around, trying to catch the bus. He flinged over his bag, rushing into the kitchen like a hurricane. "Did you again stay up late?" the old man at the table mused, as he was eating his own breakfast. Malleus only grabbed a toasted bread slice and dumped on it some jam. "It was Sunday! Last day of holiday!" He whined. The man only shook his head with a loving smile as he saw Malleus trying to quickly eat the poorly assembled breakfast and run out, muttering a goodbye with half a full mouth.

He didn't even tie up his hair. And his socks were mismatched. Then again, Malleus was notorious for his mismatched socks.

Even so, with all the hurry and running, Malleus did not catch the bus. Grumbling, the boy kicked an invisible pebble. Maybe he could still grab his bicycle and make it in time.

"OI! Horni boy!" Alas, Malleus's saving graces. Looking behind him, a teen with their curly black hair covering one eye came on a bicycle. "Missed the bus?" "Now you are expecting too much of me..." "Says the guy who tried to deepthroat a Kool aid..." "First... The Kool aid man has a vendetta against me, Yuu..." Yuu rolled their eyes. "Get on and stop complaining..."

Complying, Malleus climbed in the back of the bicycle, holding onto the bags as Yuu pedalled with all their might.

Meanwhile, a small boy was groaning, following their sibling that was only a bit taller. "Yuuki! For heaven's sake! We are on time!" He groaned, gasping for air. "Well... We do live near... But ya still need to do some work." "ha. Ha... Very funny... Guess who's not gonna have homework answers for a month..." Yuuki seemed horrified at that. "Come on! Lil bro-" "You are only 2 months older!" "Don't do this to me!" Yuuki whined. "Oh I will do this to yo-"