The JJK Au That Is Also An Unholy Mix Of The Double Isekai Au

:'3

Heck yeah! Y'all know that I am that peep that tries to be in 10 parts at once.

But ya know... I watched the 1st season, got my toe a bit in the water.

Then got too fucking impatient and decided to watch a time-line video on yt while doing my math hw. :'3

So I drew a few conclusions:
1. I'm an impatient lil shit
2. Whoever decided to give me the power to write made a mistake
3. If I cut with sum narative bullshit exactly at the perfect moment I can get one of the cleanest transition known to fankind :3
4. I'm new to the JJK lore so I can stuff as much narative bullshit as I want.

Also, very important note, we will go with the double Isekai mix, just because yes. So of you follow my Tumblr, you might have seen a small tease of who our main protags are. And if you picked on the lil details, you might also see which JJK character we will also give an immense attention just because yes.

Now! Onto the chaos!

By all accounts, Ortho's Isekai conditions are met and done. But what about our 2nd Isekai victim?

Well... Floyd was still a young child at the moment when he wondered a bit off, finding a shipwreck. This time with his brother, but the ship was way too shabby and as such, when a shark tried to attack them and slammed into the ship wall, the whole ambarcation crumbled apart and as such, Floyd Leech was pronounced dead. Only Jade managed to get out in time and survive.

Cue both boys finding themselves in Tokyo as normal children in tattered clothes. They were in a more abandoned part of the big city, only having each other as a reassurance. They were alone and all they knew was that each other were not dangerous.

They get apprehended by a curse, but saved by Kento Nanami, who was there because he passed by when he came from work. He și the one that saved the 2 and immediately made sure they are alright and didn't need to go to a doctor before bringing them to the police station.

In there, Nanami was brought forth with the situation: these 2 have no family and cannot be recognised as any kind of citizen. Not a missing case, not a family relative, nada. By how things look, the 2 would be thrown into an orphanage by the authorities and call it a day.

Nanami also knew that the 2 could see the curse that attacked them. They saw the whole situation and it meant that most likely the Jujutsu world would put their eyes on them. With no home, who knows what the higher-ups would do to them?

So Nanami steps up to adopt the 2 as his sons. This time, Ortho was 8, almost 9 in a few months, while Floyd was 10 already.

At first, things obviously didn't go as smooth as Nanami hoped. They were kids, they were scared by the whole situation and they were aware of the existence of curses. Nanami most times had to pry the 2 from his legs when he had to leave for work. He had to reassure them multiple times that public school wasn't that scary and more often than not, Nanami found his bed invaded by the 2 when it was a heavy rain outside.

But there were some small things that made it worth it in the end: how Floyd would take his job as a big sibling seriously and worked hard to set a good example for his little brother. How Ortho was very skilled in repairing stuff, from simple things like a toy to more complex like the washing machine or TV. How both were training in both controlling their cursed energy and also their academics.

Speaking of academics, Floyd was the first one who finished middle school. Immediately the Jujutsu High had their eyes on him. Unfortunately for them, Floyd didn't want that. He was good as it was. Sure he was a talent and his combat skills were to envy, but he also had one unwavering will. If he doesn't want something, you can't try to force it on him.