97.🌹❤️&🦁&🐙&🕌&👑&💀&🐉

Du-dudu-dudu-dudu-dudududu! x2

*insert epic guitar solo*

Who you gonna call?

That's right, folks! We have it here! The Ghostbusters Au!

I didn't really write a lot of dormleaders exclusive aus in a while. I feel like those are kind of the funniest to write. :v

Now here's the question, which story of mine do you think it's my best work? Like it could be from the oneshot series, a separate work from tumbrl/ao3 or even an Au Explanation. I'm really curious to see what you think.

Welp... Anyhow! Here's the plot: Maybe detention isn't the best way one could spend their evening, but it could be a way to bring together 6 students and a tired underpaid teacher to search for new ways to make money. Of course, via mingling with paranormal activities.

Note that this is during normal world. Like normal, normal! Not even unnatural hair colors or eye colors without in-lore explanation.

So if you saw the memes on my tumblr, you'll realise that there will be sum explanation for everything. :v

Yes, ladies, gentlemen and distinguished people, we are sprinkling some of that magic bullshit and see what crawls out. :'3

Now let's not waste anymore time! On with the ghosts!

Title: For paranormal help call xxx-xxx-your-mom

Slam!

The small classroom, which now had in only 6 students, all shook awake as a man entered the room. His sloppily buttoned shirt was only a sign along his poorly tied hair and the yawn he kept in. He only slouched at the big desk, showing for a second a paper.

"Alright, you bastards... What did you do this time?" he looked over the paper. "Draconia... Brought over a..." the man squinted his eyes. "A gargoyle? Again?!" he looked over at the tallest of the students, a boy with raven hair who looked down with a puff and arms crossed. "Don't slouch, lizard brain... Now... Shroud... Almost blew up the chemestry laboratory by accident. Ended up only burning the teach's mustache..." the man puffed up a dry laugh. "Damn... Gotta thank you for that, man... You should become a barber." he pointed with the paper at the guy in the corner, who only tried to hide himself more with his hoodie.

"Schonenheit... No-makeup policy with Mrs Thompson apparently was forgotten." "It was a lip treatment!" "Still lipstick to that old hag." The man exhaled. "Now I don't know why Asim is here, but apparently he's in the same boat as Rosehearts and Ashengrotto for 'disturbing class peace'..." "I... Wanted to the bathroom..." The boy with the intricate headpiece mused, a bit embarrassed. "And I guess these 2 argued about the ethicality..." Leona grumbled, seeing that the chocolate brown haired boy with glasses and dark brown short boy were opposite seated in the class, not even looking at each other.

The teacher exhaled, putting his legs on the desk. "Normally I would just let you stay here 30 minutes then scram, but because 'the friendship fair' is coming up, I was told to register you 6 as a group, then watch what embarrassing presentation you'll have." he said, watching with a twinge of satisfaction the horrified faces.

"Mr Kingscholar... No offense... But do you expect me to work with these troublemakers?!" Riddle gestured towards the rest. "Oi! You got in detention too!" Azul retorted. "This will be a pain..." Idia grumbled in his seat. "Oh dear... Better start getting something for graying hair early." Vil scrolled down his phone.

And then there was Kalim, who made a bee-line to Malleus's desk. "What do you think we should present? Oh! Maybe we could sing something!" The bleached hair boy clapped his hands. Malleus also seemed to match that excitement. "We could also have a play! I believe it will be very fun!"