96.🌹❤️X🦈😏

:0c A request! I didn't have one in so long.

Anyhow! Here we are! With a brand new au :3c

Tbh, I always saw these 2 as another flavour of the little mermaid, but the lovely @02a07_nca wanted a Beauty and the beast Au and ya know me, I always jump the gun for a new idea U-Ub

Initially, I really wanted to go against the request's premise and make Riddle the beast, which would've been both hilarious and quite sad. Funny, because let's be serious, Floyd would still be taller than him, sad because the implications are much more worse. :v

But I said, 'OK, stick to the og idea, you need to challenge yourself a bit'. Because that was the easy way out for me if you think about it. :'D

So we have ✨za plot✨: War on the kingdom was finally over, yet despite not meeting any attacks, the village Riddle lived in still rejoiced. The redhead was only glad that his parents are back. But when one comes with a marriage arrangement and the other goes missing, Riddle believes that it's time he would leave the familiar sights and venture for something more than what is settled for him.

The live action of Beauty and the beast was pretty faithful to the og story, but it still added a few scenes/replies that gave much more background of the story. So I decided to pick a few of them, get other things and mix them around. Also magic shenanigans :'3

Now, without further ado! On with the adventure!

Title:

It was a nice, sunny day over the small rose village. The short houses with their tile roofs housed small windows through which, sometimes, someone would come out to clean them. On the pathway, different people were walking around, some riding horses or pulling small wooden carriages that holded in them vegetables and fruits, covered by a big cloth.

Through all of that morning business, a small figure was making it's way through. The bright red hair was the only eye-catching thing, as the humble clothing and a small arpon only were noticed later, emphasising that the boy in question was out to do errands. How he would pocket the arpon, getting out a few coins in exchange for eggs or vegetables, how he would clutch his basket close, steps hurrying on the dirt path.

No one really noticed him, for he was too small to be seen, unless you bumped into him. Which the redhead himself made it a mission to not happen at all. There was only one place where he had to go.

Seeing the humble bakery, the redhead approached it, giving a small gesture at the Baker, who smiled back. "Hello! Your Usual I suppose?" He asked, to which the redhead nodded. The baker had a bushy green hair, shortish and covered mostly by his white hat. But he got out a fresh bread, stil warm, giving it to the redhead. "Thank you, Trey." He mumbled, handing to the greenhead a coin, just how much the bread costed. "No problem! Hope you have a great day." The latter gave a smile. "You too." the redhead replied with a similar smile.

Although, that smile was short lived as another boy came forth, the unmistakable blonde bob giving the redhead a sense of dread. "Oh! Bonjour, Monsieur Boulanger! And OH! Bonjour, Riddle! Monsieur Rose!" the blonde saluted with his usual grin.

It was like people around halted in their steps, just like Riddle. The redhead only gave an awkward salute, already taking his basket tight in his hands and rounding up to go home. This wasn't unnoticed by the other villagers. Now the redhead was prime attraction for everyone.

"Riddle! Did you find anything about your parents?" "I don't know." "Riddle! When will your mother come back?" "I don't know." "Is your father available, Riddle? My husband kept coughing for days on end." "He's not back yet, mayhaps your husband could get honey tea..."