Douma/Doma

Muzan:Douma you know those kids you were supposed to kill a few years ago?
Douma:Yes Muzan Sama?Ooh right those one's Sabito and Samiko yeah what about them?
 Akaza mind:Douma is such a 'Heartless Monster he kills women but he spares the children"
Douma:Aww you think Im a Heartless Monster Thank You Akaza Dono  <3
Kokoshibo:Gives Akaza a death stare*  Akaza: *Gets Scarred of Upper Moon 1 and he flys off.Douma:Lord-Akaza wait for me :vSamiko: Sees Sabito's bird Sabito's bird: Caw Caw Makomo and Sabito has died during the Final Selection. Samiko:Gasp no not Sabito she starts to tear up and sob*.
Inserts Giyu  Angst.
Giyu:Holds Sabito's mask starts to cry why why couldn't it have been me who died not Sabito-San he didn't deserve to die I did he starts to cry even more him being the last one who survived the Final Selection because Sabito and Makomo where too busy killing all of the demons while I was just sitting there on the ground being useless no help I deserve to die! Douma:Stares at Giyu I'm sorry about Sabito-San lost he must of ment something to you but listen here kid you're not useless you're worth something in this life one-day you're gonna become something great. Giyu:Looks at the demon you really think I can become something great?!?
Douma:Yes you can become a Hashira maybe when you're older or you could possibly be come an upper moon like me 😜