Betrayer

Samiko has been seeing Giyu for 6 months secretly without Muzan knowing about it.
(At the Uppermoon meeting.)
Muzan:Hello my fellow Uppermoons it has come to  my conclusion that someone  is betraying us and seeing a Hashira.
Daki: It's not me Lord Muzan-Sama  I would never betray you.
Muzan:I know Daki you will never betray me you nor Kokushibo and Nakime.
Samiko Pov:
He found out...no this can't be happening what will happen to Giyu.Giyu can't die on me I won't let anything happen to him...
Samiko has a flashback when they were kids.Kid Giyu: Samiko here me and Sabito found this pink flower for you.Kid Samiko:T-Thanks G-Giyu she says with a blush on her face.
Master Urokodaki sees what they're doing. Kid Samiko runs to him hugging him Kid Samikos:"Hello Dada".she calls Urokodaki dad because Douma was never there for her when she was little and growing up but Sakonji Urokodaki was. Samiko: Look at this flower in my hair Giyu and Sabito gave to me is it pretty? Urokodaki:Yes it is just like you. Makomo starts to laugh Samiko:What's so funny? Makomo: Nothing really we just have the same flowers in our hair.
Douma:Samiko snap out of it. Samiko:Starts to cry with tears. Douma:Samiko what is it?
Samiko:Nothing you wouldn't know about it because you were never there! Douma: What do you mean I was never there? Samiko you where never there for me when I was little only Master Urokodaki and SABITO WAS THERE!  Where were you huh?  Douma:Is this about Sabito because if it is I already killed the Lowermoon demon  who killed him! Muzan: Douma! Douma:Stay out of this Muzan this is a family problem not a you problem! 
Muzan: Excuse you you have the audacity to talk to your master like that! Samiko: Be quiet Walmart rip off  version of Michael Jackson!  Muzan:Rude much! Samiko: Does it look like I care rip off version of Michael Jackson!
Samiko:And dad don't you have a crush on the butterfly Hashira? Douma Starts to blush NO I DON'T!  Samiko:Yes you do dad your blushing! Douma:No I don't! Samiko:YES YOU DO! Douma:No I don't! Kokushibo: I'm about to ruin this family fight! Samiko:Be quiet wannabe spider man!  Kokushibo: Guess what your dad is a wannabe Elsa! Samiko:Well at least he's better than her wannabe Spider Man 🕸️  Douma:I don't have ice powers I only make snowflakes come out of my hand. Akaza:Bro that's literally describing Elsa! Douma:What do you mean that I'm describing Elsa? Akaza:You have Ice blood demon art just like mine that's describing Elsa!