"Smile For Me Please Samiko"

Theme song starts:Finally,you've given me A reason to be strong.And we'll stand hand-in-hand till the end. As my body's shaking the futures out their waiting. For me times grasp the light.That's trembling just like my hands.I gotta keep it safe from fading.That's all that I want. The subtle scent of Midnight.I'll spend all thirty nights.I glare up at the stars.Staring into the sky.The path I see before me.I know I can change it That's all that I need.Finally you've given me A reason to be strong.And we'll stand hand-in-hand.TILL THE END! Despite the past mistakes we can't erase A future that we can't escape.As long as I can always keep you safe.Ive gotta be strong.So to your name I'll fight through the pain.This world can beat me down one hundred times but into the light I'll always rise.A lotus flower so pure.Right to the end until it blooms A bright red.I can hear the lightning there's not a song more frightening.And like a storm you can control something in this world,Not everything can be protected.I already know that.Good and Evil they will always interwine.Our true nature hiding beneath the surface.Tell me why Tell me why Tell me why? I don't need you.Like a wild flower growing tall.There's bueaty in the way you live and thrive spite it all.This road is overgrown with deadly thorns.Like an endless night of storms.But for your sake twist and turns.Ill try to be brave.With only my love I'm rising above.above.The dreams I tried but I couldn't bring to life.And the ones I only see at night.They're rooted deep in my heart.That's we're they'll remain.I'll let them grow wild in my veins.A meaningless conclusion calls.So queitly the curtain falls.A broken scream upon the wall.The shadow of a laughing sound.The sorrow of a heart wishing.Only for love.Only for night.Only for life Despite the past mistakes we can't erase A future that we can't escape.As long as I can keep you safe I've gotta be strong.So to your name I'll fight through the pain.This world can beat me down one hundred times but into the light I'll always rise.A lotus flower so pure.Right to the end until it blooms A bright red. |Theme song ends|Giyu: Goes Inside the training room sees Samiko training". Samiko:Sees Giyu thinks he is Douma and jumps*.Giyu:Samiko are you okay I didn't mean to scare you*. Samiko: Doesn't speak to Giyu she ignores him* Giyu:Samiko will you please just talk to me! OR AT LEAST EVEN SMILE I WOULD DIE TO EVEN SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN! A video of Sabito smiling pops up*

Samiko: Speaks for the first time in 6 months N-No i-I won't smile- Giyu: Please just SMILE FOR ONCE ALL I SEE WHEN YOU SMILE IS SABITO-So please just smile Samiko* Samiko has visons of Douma  killing her mom* Pushes Giyu after igniting her sword*Giyu:WHAT THE HELL SAMIKO! Giyu:First of all you don't speak for 6 damn months and know you try to kill me?Samiko: I-Im s-Sorry hears Upper Moon 2 voice in my head. Douma:Is that demon slayer hurting you Samiko? Samiki's mind:No he's not. Douma: Good cause if he did I would bring him pain.Oh btw I forgot to mention about this so Douma is Samiko and Sabito's biological father they just get their pink hair and blue eyes from their mother. Samiko mind: Father please don't Giyu isn't doing anything wrong. Douma:You know you should really become a demon like me and if you do I'll ask Lord Muzan to make you an Upper Rank I've heard you're brother has been killed by one of Muzans lower ranks I will kill him for that no one messes with my children.Akaza interups Douma Lord Muzan is calling us to a meeting. Douma:Okay Akaza Dono thank you for informing me about this. Everyone bowing down to Muzan. Nakime siting beside him like always.Muzan:Douma. Akaza Mind:Why did he call Douma he must have done something wrong.
Douma:Yes Lord Muzan Sama? What's the problem? Muzan:Who are you talking to in your mind". Douma: What do you mean Lord Muzan Sama I Haven't been talking to anyone in my mind :). Nakime:Liar".
Muzan:Douma if you keep lying to me I'll remove you're rank". Douma:Fine I'll tell the truth I was talking to my daughter in my mind. Akaza: Since when the hell did you have kids?Douma:You don't have to be rude Akaza Dono and I found out after they were born they were my biological children.Akaza:So what are their names?!? Douma: Sabito and Samiko.
Muzan gives Douma a death stare when he's afraid of Yorchii.

Douma:Lord Muzan why are you starring at me like that did I do something wrong??? Muzan:Slaps Douma head off like Akaza did.

Douma regrenates what was the that for Lord Muzan Sama? Akaza: Douma is so stupid!Master Urokodaki comes in the training room sees Samiko with her sword opened pointed at Giyu.Master Urokodaki:SAMIKO NO!