|Samiko Sabito twin sister Part 18 "Together Forever"|

Theme song starts:Finally,you've given me A reason to be strong.And we'll stand hand-in-hand till the end. As my body's shaking the futures out their waiting. For me times grasp the light.That's trembling just like my hands.I gotta keep it safe from fading.That's all that I want. The subtle scent of Midnight.I'll spend all thirty nights.I glare up at the stars.Staring into the sky.The path I see before me.I know I can change it That's all that I need.Finally you've given me A reason to be strong.And we'll stand hand-in-hand.TILL THE END! Despite the past mistakes we can't erase A future that we can't escape.As long as I can always keep you safe.Ive gotta be strong.So to your name I'll fight through the pain.This world can beat me down one hundred times but into the light I'll always rise.A lotus flower so pure.Right to the end until it blooms A bright red.I can hear the lightning there's not a song more frightening.And like a storm you can control something in this world,Not everything can be protected.I already know that.Good and Evil they will always interwine.Our true nature hiding beneath the surface.Tell me why Tell me why Tell me why? I don't need you.Like a wild flower growing tall.There's bueaty in the way you live and thrive spite it all.This road is overgrown with deadly thorns.Like an endless night of storms.But for your sake twist and turns.Ill try to be brave.With only my love I'm rising above.above.The dreams I  tried but I couldn't bring to life.And the ones I only see at night.They're rooted deep in my heart.That's we're they'll remain.I'll let them grow wild in my veins.A meaningless conclusion calls.So queitly the curtain falls.A broken scream upon the wall.The shadow of a laughing sound.The sorrow of a heart wishing.Only for love.Only for night.Only for life Despite the past mistakes we can't erase A future that we can't escape.As long as I can keep you safe I've gotta be strong.So to your name I'll fight through the pain.This world can beat me down one hundred times but into the light I'll always rise.A lotus flower so pure.Right to the end until it blooms A bright red. |Theme song ends| Kokushibo:I have to end her it's Lord Muzan's orders I have to kill Samiko she's my younger brother Yoriichis descendant and if she's apart of the Tsugikuni family bloodline she must die.Sabito:You can't kill my little sister please I beg of you! Kokushibo:I don't give a damn if she's your younger sister I'm going to kill her because she's apart of mine and my brother's family bloodline she must die! Samiko smirks. Kokushibo:What the hell are you smirking about?! Samiko:You forgot I became a demon so you can't kill me now. Kokushibo in thoughts |Damn her I forgot she became a demon and used to be a uppermoon she double crossed Lord Muzan and the uppermoons!|  Sabito:Ha you failed for it Kokushibo now you can't kill my sister! Kokushibo:I'll be back he and you'll regret ever crossing Lord Muzan and us uppermoons!he disappears and teleports to the infinity castle| Muzan sits in his office with Nakime sitting near him| Kokushibo bows down to Muzan| Muzan:Did you finish your mission Kokushibo did you kill Douma's daughter ? Kokushibo:No Lord Muzan-Sama I failed my mission I couldn't kill Samiko because she is a demon like us she cannot die. Muzan gets mad Muzan:THAN KILL HER BROTHER ISN'T HE A WEAKLESS HUMAN BEING! Kokushibo flinches Kokushibo:Yes Lord Muzan- Muzan:NOW GET OUT MY OFFICE! Kokushibo walls out of his office and comes near Nakime. Nakime blushes when Kokushibo walks near him. Kokushibo doesn't notice that Nakime is blushing he just walks into his room in the infinity castle.  Kokushibo thinks of a way to kill Samiko and Sabito. Kokushibo thinks since Samiko is a demon and we can't die unless a demon slayer kills us that means the only thing that can kill both of us is the sun. |Muzan sits in his office| He growls he throws off the book of The Blue Spidet Lily. Muzan he can't even kill one demon and her human brother I will punishe Kokushibo for this even though he is Uppermoon 1 and that monsters brother I'm gonna punishe him anyway.  Yoriichi ghost appears.  Yoriichi:Kibutsuji Muzan you dare try to punishe my  brother or I'll cut the rest of the 1,800 pices of your soul. Muzan gets scared of Yoriichi ghost he sturters i-i-i-I'm sorry Yoriichi I won't hurt Kokushibo- Yoriichi ghost:You better not or else I'll kill you.  Muzan:o-o-o-o-Okay I won't punishe him he stammers. Yoriichi ghost smirks and he disappears.