Family problems

Muzan told Douma that his parents got recarnaited which he wasn't happy about because if they found out he had children they would use Sabito and Samiko and make them think they were a god just like how they told Douma that.
Douma got mad just thinking about his parents using Sabito and Samiko. Douma Mother:I wonder where our precious Douma is. Douma's Father "Probably at the Eternal Paradise". Douma's Mother "He Must be their".
With Muzan and Nakime. Douma "Nakime please this is serious if my parents ever  found out I have kids they would use Sabito and Samiko please can you just help me hide them from my parents". Muzan"Fine we will help you ". Douma"Thank you Lord Muzan I owe you and Nakime one".
Samiko and Sabito sat at the Eternal Paradise waiting for Douma to come back". Douma's parents we're already at the Eternal Paradise two steps ahead of Douma. They walked up to near Samiko and Sabito where at first they didn't see them  because they were on top of a rooftop. Sabito jumped down the rooftop and asked them "What are you doing here"while wearing his fox mask covering his face. Douma's mother "I'm just stopping by to see my son Douma have you seen him"? Samiko then jumped off the roof top  as well standing right next to Sabito with her fox mask on. They both took they're fox mask off Sabito:We have grandparents?!? Douma's mother: Douma has kids? She looked at Samiko's eyes rainbow just like Douma's. Douma then saw his parents recarnaitions he jumped in front of Samiko and Sabito protecting them from they're "So called grandparents". Douma's Mother:Oh Douma sweetie pie they're you are it's been so long since the last time I saw you". Douma "Stay away from Sabito and Samiko I won't let you use them like you did me mother and father or should I even call you that? Sabito "Dad what's wrong why can't we talk to our grandparents?!? Tears started to fall down Douma's eyes  leave Samiko and Sabito alone".