Mugen Train Arc

Douma sat down where he always sits at the Uppermoon meetings he was  bored. Muzan: Douma did you hear what I said the black haired man asked?  Douma:No Lord Muzan Sama I didn't hear what did you say?Muzan:I said you and Àkaza are going to be going on missions with each other more often. Douma: T-Thank you Lord Muzan Sama I'm very grateful for this request he said with a blush.Àkaza waited in Douma's room waiting for him.  Douma gets teleported in his room by Nakime.  Douma:Ah How I always hate it when that Biwa women teleports me alone in my room since Samiko is dating a Hashira now it gets lonely since she's never here at the Infinity Castle anymore.Douma sees Àkaza in his room gets shocked because he thought Àkaza always hated him. Àkaza grabs Douma by the neck -Why are you acting like this Douma you never blanked out in meetings like this is it because Samiko is not seeing you more often because she's in love with someone? Douma sighs- Àkaza:And why didn't you tell one of us or Lord Muzan that you didn't like to be alone.
With Samiko and The Hashiras.
Samiko-Giyu there's something I need to tell you. Giyu-What is it Samiko Kun? Samiko-You know how I said I left to go find my father earlier just before I disappeared- Giyu-yeah? Samiko-I found out my father was a demon working with Muzan but he actually cared about me and Sabito so I stayed with him he was forced to kill our Mother because Muzan told him to he barley has any emotions I never seen him cry not even once a-and then I was forced to become a demon- Giyu-Samiko San I'm so sorry  he hugs her. 
Hey guys it's Ariana  so basically the reason why I haven't been updating my stories lately is because of middle school. I hope you understand sometimes when I'm on the bus in the morning or in the afternoon I usually update my stories. My old phone that I was using got messed up so I'm using another one of my old phones. But anyway I'm going to make me a second account on my tablet so I can make other stories besides Star Wars Death Note and The Promised Neverlands.
I'll tell  you what my new account is in conversations once I make it. This second account will only be a Demon Slayer and Miraculous Ladybug account so I hope you understand why I'm not gonna be updating my stories lately.Anyway if you have any ideas for me to do with this story let me know because I'm all out of ideas.
This is going to take place in the fight with Rengoku and Àkaza Samiko has became a Hashira now she is the Ice Hashira.
Kagaya Hello my children. Everyone good morning Master. Kagaya: Rengoku and Samiko. They both look at Master Kagaya Yes Master? They both ask at the same time. Master Kagaya:Both of you need to defeat Uppermoon 3 at the Mugen Train I also sent Tanjiro on that mission as well as his friends. Giyu's mind: Uppermoon 3 Samiko could die getting killed by him I don't want that to happen. Tengen hugged Rengoku. Tengen: I believe in you Kyojuro you can defeat Uppermoon 3. Rengoku: I'll try Tengen he hugged him back. Samiko turned around and looked at Giyu. Giyu started to o remember Sabito's death and started have visions of Samiko dying he started to tear up a little. Samiko:Giyu!!!She ran to him wondering what was  wrong with her boyfriend. She  his tears away and whispered Samikos:"Don't worry about me Giyu I won't die like Sabito did you won't lose me as well ". Thensje  gave Giyu  a big hug. Samiko:If I do die before the sun comes up she handed Giyu her old fox mask give this to my father. Giyu looked in Samiko's rainbow eyes I will he said with the slight smile on his face. Shinobu:Did Tomioka San just smile. Muchiro:Yeah  he did none of us ever got to get Giyuu to  smile before only Sanemi. Mitsuri:You should smile more Tomika San! Obanai gets jealous and gave Giyu a death stare.  Giyu gulps- Giyu's mind I'm so dead!  Rengoku and Samiko went on the mission to find the Mugen train. Rengoku: Well Samiko let's get to know each other since I know everything about the other Hashiras besides you and Giyu.  Samiko: Well at a very young age my mother got killed by a demon she said lying to Kyojuro because she's afraid that he'll tell the other's that her father is a demon. Rengoku: What about you're father do you have any siblings? And I'm sorry for your lost Samiko San. Rengoku: And how do you know Giyu to get him to smile like that. Samiko: You're very talkative Kyojuro and yes I did have an older brother his name was Sabito but he died along side with a friend name Makomo me and Giyu had the same master as well as Mamoko and Sabito. Rengoku I'm sorry for your brother's lost it must of been really hard on you if I ever lost my little brother Senjuro I wouldn't know what I would do.   They arrive at the Mugen train. Samiko saw a black and red headed boy that reminded her of Kokushibo Uncle Kokushibo she liked to call him that often but he would always get mad when she'd call him Uncle Kokushibo because of his hatred towards him twin brother Yoriichi he hate it when his relatives or descendants call him grandpa or uncle or great grandfather. She saw a boy with a boar mask  who had a slight bit black and Blue hair coming out of the boar mask could this be  The Inosuke her father was talking about. And she saw a yellow headed boy with orange highlight on his his hair who kept on crying. Samiko then started to miss the Uppermoons especially Daki and Nakime they were the only girls in the squad and it got lonely she loved it when they had a girls night out when they played truth or dare and when Nakime played her biwa and played music she's a great Musician. Samiko tried to ask Shinobu and Mitsuri to go on a girls night out but they're always busy and Mitsuri is to busy hanging out with the Serpant Hashira Obanai Iguro. Out of all the Uppermoons Samiko missed her dad the most she's always worried about him and she wondered if he's worried about her.
With the Uppermoons. Douma sat  beside Àkaza this time since Samiko still isn't at the meeting yet again today! Muzan: Douma where is Samiko. Daki starts to cry by the sound of her name Daki:Yeah where is Samiko San I miss her you know she's like a little sister to me and Nakime San! Douma sighs in mind:I have to tell them but how do I start. Nakime:And she missed out on  girls night last week which she's never done that she always come to every single one it's just not the same without her. Douma trys to figure out the words to say but he doesn't know the words-Douma yet again trys to change the subject of Samiko Kokushibo Sama don't you miss Samiko calling you Uncle Kokushibo. Kokushibo got mad yet again the only thing when people call him uncle it just reminds him of Yoriichi and it just makes him  mad even after destroying all of Yoriichi's clan members anyone who had had Sun breathing he's killed (Besides Tanjiro & his descendant Muchiro)  (A bit of Demon Slayer Manga spoilers)  Muzan:STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT DOUMA WHERE IS SAMIKO! Douma: She's-Shes-Shes dating a Hashira I don't know where she is exactly maybe at the Masters place I-I don't know where she is she hasn't talked to me in weeks ever since we had our little fight after I talked about her mother-and she hasn't spoken to me since that day.  Muzan started to get mad then he remembered his brother Kagaya. (In my Au there brothers) Muzan: Douma why didn't you tell me about this before this is perfect now that Samiko is dating a Hashira I can find my brother's wearabouts.
(This is my favorite Kny video
(Also if you're wondering my favorite Uppermoon
is Àkaza )
(My second favorite UpperMoon is Kokushibo)
(My third favorite UpperMoon is Douma)
(Also another one of my favorite Kny videos)
(Who cried when Rengoku died I cried a lot the fact that all of the Hashiras decorated their birds with a scarf or something Rengoku didn't because he thought his bird was pretty as it was 😭😭😭 Not to mention HE SMILED WHEN HE DIED the demon slayer writers need to pay for our therapy because RENGOKU DIED SMILING. And my poor boy Tengen probably needs therapy as well he lost his best friend 😔 But his wives will probably comfort him after his death.

(The saddest Demon Slayer edit ever 😭😭😭😭)   Like come on Rengoku why couldn't have you tooken Akaza's advice and become a demon 😭😭😭😭 And Senjuro needs you to you're his older brother.