Aren't you going to become a Hashira?

Douma comes in his room after the meeting with Muzan is over".Samiko:Father she runs up to him and gives him a hug which makes him fall down.Douma: Hugs Samiko back". Samiko:What did Muzan say? Douma:He said you can become an Uppermoon demon just like me Samiko". Samiko: Father- Douma:Yes? Samiko: Before I become a demon can I see a friend for the last time. Douma:Is that the  demon slayer that you were talking about? Samiko shakes her head". nodding . Douma:Go see him Samiko I can tell he means a lot to you". Samiko:Thank you father". Douma: You're welcome Samiko". After Samiko arrived to the mountain where Giyu was at". Giyu: Starts to train but then he saw Samiko standing their with her pretty light pink hair and her fox mask'.
Giyu: SAMIKO YOU'RE OKAY!! He says with excitement. Giyu hugs Samiko tightly starts to tear up a lot".
Samiko: Giyu my father Douma wants me to become a demon I came here to see you because this is my last chance to see you again before I become an Uppermoon". Samiko:And Giyu..Giyu: What is it? Samiko:I wanted to give you this before I leave Samiko then leans  towards Giyu and kissed him".
Giyu's face started to turn red*. Samiko:Laughs like Sabito Giyu you're face is turning red.
Giyu blushes a bit more at Samiko and then he leaned in to kiss her back. Samiko:Giyu even when I become a Uppermoon I'll always love you".
Samiko no matter how many times we're reborn Giyu I'll always be yours she says that before leaving to become a demon.
Giyu: SAMIKO WAIT I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SAY I love you back".
Inserts Daughter of Discord line from my child hood show*
Douma:D-Did you see that he just kissed my daughter! Nakime:Uh-Huh what do you want us to do about it? Douma:Get that creep away from my daughter!!!
Douma: DON'T JUST STAND THEIR LIKE IDIOT'S GET THAT CREEP AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!
I'm gonna add my twist to it though. Nakime:Why the hell are you calling us idiots your the one who's an idiot Douma! Akaza:Nakime is right though. Douma:AKAZA DONO~ Akaza:OH hell no he flys off. Douma:Akaza Dono~ he chases him. Akaza is like this 😨 Akaza:Stay away from me you creep! Douma:No Akaza Dono! Akaza retreats in fear.