In Samiko Eyes

Samiko: Nakime teleport me out of here. Nakime plays her biwa and Samiko disappears. Douma:Nakime teleport me out of here as we'll. Nakime plays her biwa string and teleports Douma in his  room. Douma:I didn't mean to teleport me in my room by myself.
Samiko got teleported in Giyu's room who was on a mission with Shinobu. Muichiro:Who are you what are you doing in Tomioka's room? Samiko: Tomioka wait I've heard that last name before Do you mean Giyu? Muichiro:How do you know Tomioka? Samiko:We're old friends. Muichiro:Giyu has friends besides me and Kocho that's new. Muichiro's mind:I can see why Giyu is friends with her She has  beautiful rainbow eyes. Muichiro:Follow me I'll take you to see the other Hashira's. Samiko Mind: Hashira's this is perfect Lord Muzan was talking about them.
Mitsuri:Eeek she hugs Muichiro have you gotten your memory back yet Muichiro who's this? Muichiro:Yes I have got my memory back Mitsuri this is Giyu's friend who I haven't got her name yet. Samiko:Oh right I'm Samiko sorry I forgot to mention. Giyu comes back with Shinobu and drops his sword. Shinobu:Tomioka  San what is it? Giyu:S-Samiko runs to her and hugs her tight. Samiko:Giyu your hugging me to tight.  Giyu:Samiko it's been 7 years since I haven't seen you Sabito or Makomo when you left your Kimono in the Snow me and Master Urokodaki though- Samiko:I got killed by a demon not yet.  Samiko:I  went to find my father. Giyu: Your eyes changed they're pretty Rainbow. Rengoku:Well nice to meet you Samiko any friend of Giyu is a friend of mine. Tengen:My My you look fine for a fourth wife. Giyu:Gives Tengen a Death Stare. Tengen:Oh shoot I'm dead! Suma:UZUI TENGEN! Giyu slaps TENGEN DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH SAMIKO! Giyu:Lay a finger on Samiko UZUI TENGEN and I'll end you! Tengen:Yes sir he turns around scared. Makio Suma and Hinatsuru appear. Tengen:oh no..... Makio:TENGEN UZUI she slaps him. Suma:Your so dead now...