Mugen Train Arc Part 2

Àkaza:Samiko what in the name of Yoriichi are you doing with a damn Hashira! Rengoku:You know Upper Moon 3?' Samiko took out her sword Ice breathing tenth form Falling Crystals. Crystal started attacking Àkaza. Àkaza doges them. Àkaza: You're a damn traitor Samiko and I'm telling Lord Muzan on you!!! Samiko then Slapped Àkaza. Àkaza:Why you little!!! Rengoku: Second form Rising Scorching Sun!!! Àkaza doged it become a demon Kyojuro! Rengoku:I will never become a demon if it means to look like a basketball head like you.(In this au Rengoku didn't die)Rengoku and Àkaza fought each other before the sun came up Akaza started running because the sun came up. Àkaza started to run because the sun started coming up and he had to tell Lord Muzan Samiko is a Hashira now. Coward Tanjiro yelled at Àkaza because he's running before the sun came up. Àkaza somehow got teleported to the Infinity Castle where there was a meeting being held he went to sit beside Douma Muzan:Àkaza did you find anything useful any information we need to know? Àkaza starred at Douma and then said Samiko has become a Hashira"
Daki: You're lying she couldn't have became a Hashira she wouldn't become a Hashira she wouldn't have she started to cry Onii Chan!! Gyutaro; Hugs Daki/Ume it's okay sister. Muzan: What color was her sword Àkaza? Àkaza:Her sword was red why? Muzan stared at Kokushibo "You know what this means Kokushibo". Kokushibo: "Yes I know what it means Muzan Sama she's apart of my brother's clan. Douma: You had a brother Lord Kokushibo? Yes he died a long time ago-Kokushibo. And what's a clan if I may ask? -Douma. A clan is the type of place you're in where other people have the same type of breathing styles as you-Kokushibo. Theirs Wind Fire Water and many more but the original users won't accept Sun or Moon breathing styles because some people say they won't beat the original breathing styles because it's not original-Kokushibo. Kaigaku began to say something Kaigak:They wouldn't accept Thunder breathing as apart of the breathing styles/forms either-Kaigaku.
Daki:How do you know about the breathing styles Kaigaku San.Kaigaku: "Because when I was a human I was a Demon Slayer just like Kokushibo was. Daki "Can you teach me some of your breathing styles Kaiguke San! Kaigaku "Sure some day when where not in a meeting.
Àkaza did you see anyone else with Samiko and the Flame Hashira? -Kokushibo. Àkaza-Yes there was this boy had red and black hair he also had black hair he also had a black sword.
Samiko and Rengoku went back to the Masters mansion. Master Kagaya: Back so soon my children did you defeate UpperMoon 3? Samiko:No Master we where unsuccessful Upper Moon 3 escaped when the sun came up.Rengoku: We'll get him next time Master. Rengoku didn't tell Master Kagaya that Samiko knew Muzan.
It's alright my children you don't have to apologize-Master Kagaya. He started to cough out blood.
Samiko "Master are you okay she ran to him". Master Kagaya "Samiko I'm alright it's okay my child". Samiko "You're bleeding!! Rengoku "It's alright Samiko it's just his family's curse". Samiko "Curse"? Master Kagaya "I forgot to tell you my child I'm sorry. "My family was cursed by Muzan because were from the same bloodline as him". We die at the age of 30 because of the curse. Samiko in mind:Why would Lord Muzan curse Master Kagaya's whole family that's unforgivable!
Samiko wipes the blood off of Master Kagaya face. Aname Master Kagaya wife came in there "Is he alright he's not coughing blood out again is he? Samiko "He was but now he's okay know. Aname "Thank you dear you two can go know". Muchiro came in to check on Master Kagaya "Master I remember know thanks to Tanjiro I remembered because Tanjiro shared the same red eyes as my father". Master Kagaya "I'm glad you remembered Muchiro".Samiko leaves walking Rengoku followed her still suspicious how UpperMoon 3 knows her". Rengoku's pov Samiko walked through a wall and just disappeared.
Samiko appeared at the infinity castle "Home Sweet Home".

She went into Muzan's room where he was at. Muzan's Pov:I heard someone walking towards me". Samiko grabbed him". Samiko was wearing a red Kimion. "How could you curse Master Kagaya like that". Muzan smirks "I can if I wanted to I wanted my brother to share the same fate as me when I was 20". Samiko's mind B-Brother- Muzan grabbed Samiko-
(I'm gonna bring Sabito back from the dead for a little bit in this chapter)
Sabito appeared in front of Muzan Sabito "Get away from my sister Muzan you damn bastard". Samiko "Sab-Sabito your alive?
Sabito "Well yeah I'm alive I've been on the mountain with Makomo haunting some of Father's students". Samiko "SABITO! Master Urokodaki wouldn't like to find out about  that you've been haunting his students who've been training to be a Demon Slayer". Sabito just rolled his eyes when Samiko said that "I only haunt them because I don't want them to become a Hashira like you Samiko". Samiko "SABITO"!!! Douma teleported when Samiko's name was mentioned". Sabito  "Samiko who's this?" Samiko "He's our father Sabito" Sabito"He's not our father Master Urokodaki is". 
Douma frowned when Sabito said he wasn't his father. "I suppose I have to kill this Urokodaki person than".  Samiko just started at Douma"You never change father". Àkaza"And he never will". Samiko slapped Àkaza "Be quiet or  you'll be with you're dead wife". Àkaza stood their in utter complete shock Samiko has never came back with a punchline this hard on him before.