Chapter 31

2 years later

Both Shoto and Mina went though so many situations that had changed their lives a lot, which they kept secret, and decided to show Rei first.

Rei organized a family reunion for Christmas since last year they could not be there due to a problem with the weather that didn't let them fly, but this time they could go, they had confirmed to Rei that they will be there and she very excited began to decorate the house with Fuyumi.

They spend almost a whole day decorating the whole house, and Rei received a message that they had already arrived at the airport, Fuyumi decided to go buy things for dinner and some other stuffs, she then leave the house, Rei stay alone, and she sat down to watch a movie.

After a few hours, the doorbell rang, and Rei go to open the door.

- Hi Min....

- Hi Rei

Mina smiled, but Rei was in shock, her eyes widened quite a bit at the sight of the little baby Mina was carrying in her arms, a boy who had hair like his father's only completely red and a darker shade, and his eyes are yellow.

- ¿Can we come in?

- Y-Yes

Mina smiled and entered in the house while Rei was to her side and the baby stared at her.

- She's your grandmother, baby - Mina kissed the little boy's head and he moved his little hand towards Rei

- I-I didn't know that you...

- We wanted to tell you, but we wanted it to be in person and not on a screen

- I-I get it - Rei put her hand to the little one and he squeezed one of her fingers and both smiled - How cute he is... ¿Where is Shoto?

- Parking the car, he's coming

Mina smiled and slowly gave her the baby to hold, Rei smiled and gave him some kisses on the cheek making him laugh, then the door opened, and Rei turned to see her son.

- Hi Sho...

-Hi mom

Rei felt like she was going to pass out, Shoto was also holding a baby, but she was pink skinned like Mina, but a little lighter, black eyes and turquoise pupils and hair like her mother's only completely white.

- And there's the second surprise Rei

Shoto approached with the baby, and she stared at Rei and then at Shoto

- She's your grandma baby

Rei could barely process everything that was going on at that moment, she returned the baby boy to Mina and held the baby girl, she squeezed her cheeks and then smiled for Rei to give her a soft hug.

- T-They are...

-Twins

Rei was staring at both babies, the little guy was staring at her as he seemed curious about her white hair while the little girl hugged Shoto as she was very shy with strangers.

- They are beautiful...

The little guy kept stretching his little hand towards her and his sister seeing that did the same, Rei smiled and held their little hands carefully, both babies made sounds and Rei kissed their hands. Rei was holding both of them for several minutes taking turns, the babies got used to her and hugged her by the neck.

They would also surprise Fuyumi when she arrives, but the babies were sleepy and Rei let them lie on their bed, Mina took out 2 blankets for each one and Rei closed the windows and blinds so that they would not get cold, they still left the door open in case they woke up.

- You will sleep here

- Oh mom don't worry, we were thinking of going to a hotel to...

- No Shoto, you will all stay here

Shoto knew that when his mother insisted it was almost impossible to say no to her.

- Fine mom

Rei smiled and constantly went to see the babies every time they made noise to see if they woke up.

- They will sleep for a while; at night they should eat and from there they will sleep until tomorrow

- ¿Can I feed one?

- Of course, they just need to put their pajamas too and then changing their diapers.

- But it's Shoto's turn to change them both so don't worry about it.

After a few minutes, Fuyumi arrived and was very happy to see them and when she saw the babies, she almost fainted too. Between her and Mina they began to make dinner while Rei and Shoto were with the babies who had already woken up, the baby girl played with her dad while Rei hugged the baby boy, Rei tickled him while he hugged her hand, Shoto looked at her and was happy that she could finally meet them, it was seen that the little ones took affection since they hugged her a lot.

- ¿And what are their names?

- Yao and Yui

Rei smiled and continued kissing the head of the little one who only laughed and then hugged her face, while Mina and Fuyumi continued cooking, after a few minutes they had everything ready and everyone had a family dinner, both Mina and Fuyumi fed the babies with their bottles and then changed both the diaper and the clothes to put them in their pajamas.

- Very well little ones, ¿Who wants to sleep with grandma?

Mina looked at both babies and the little girl stretched out her arms and Rei carried her giving her a hug, Fuyumi smiled and carried the little boy, their parents said goodbye to both of them and gave them both, a diaper, towels, a bottle of milk and 2 blankets.

Rei smiled and carried the baby into the room and laid her down while putting on a robe to sleep and then lay down next to her.

- You're really adorable little girl

Rei smiled while hugging her and cover her with the blanket, the baby smiled and hugged her face, this made her giggle and then she settled on her and she curled up on her chest, for her part Fuyumi was tickling the little one who did not stop holding her hand, in the end he also fell asleep hugging her, Shoto and Mina on the other hand were in the guest room quite curled up as it was the first time in months that they slept alone