Run in

Hey guysss sorry for the late update, been working hard for my gcses :) so don't expect scheduled updates, thank u for ur patience

Minji's pov :

Time skip (2 days)

Hyera's absence from school for the past two days has left me wondering about her well-being. She hasn't responded to my messages or calls. I can't help but think that the new teacher's decision to separate Yuna and me may have something to do with Hyera's situation.

As I glanced towards Yuna, who was now seated far away from me, she appeared completely engrossed in taking her notes. Her unwavering focus was captivating, and I found myself admiring her from afar.

Our eyes met, and I suddenly felt self-conscious for having stared. Yuna responded with a gentle smile before discreetly sending me a message on her phone.

"Like the view?" she teasingly inquired.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her message. However, my amusement was short-lived as the teacher caught me off guard with a stern command.

"Minji, hand over your phone," she sighed in exasperation, causing me to drop my device in surprise.

"I'm sorry, I won't use it," I mumbled, hastily picking it up.

"You shouldn't have used it in the first place. Hand it over," she scolded, extending her hand to collect my phone.

Reluctantly, I surrendered my phone to the teacher, realizing I had forgotten to turn it off. She proceeded to read the message Yuna had sent me, then marched over to Yuna's desk.

"You must be Yuna?" she exclaimed, prompting an eerie silence to envelop the classroom.

The teacher continued her reprimand, chastising Yuna for her perceived lack of decorum. Yuna nodded in response, which only seemed to further irritate the teacher.

"Speak when you're spoken to!" she yelled, causing Yuna's irritation to become palpable.

Without hesitation, Yuna rose from her seat, her height towering over that of Miss Kanik, our teacher. Her demeanor was composed, yet her eyes were calm.

"May I use the restroom... Miss," Yuna replied in a chilling tone, her gaze unwavering.

"What? Couldn't you have gone before class?" the teacher retorted, visibly agitated. "You may, but hand over your phone too."

Yuna complied with the teacher's request, surrendering her phone, before turning to me and firmly grabbing my wrist. She led me out of the classroom.

"Yuna, wait," I stammered, casting a nervous glance back at the teacher as I was forcibly dragged away.

"That teacher is really getting on my nerves," Yuna declared, her irritation evident as she guided both of us off the school campus.

Yuna and I left the school campus, our footsteps echoing with a sense of rebellion. We headed to a nearby park.

As we strolled through the park, Yuna's grip on my wrist relaxed, and we both began to breathe more freely. We found a quiet bench beneath the shade of a towering oak tree and settled down.

"I can't believe how unreasonable Miss Kanik is," Yuna said, her voice tinged with frustration. "She's making our lives miserable for no reason."

I nodded in agreement, grateful for Yuna's support. "It's been really tough lately," I admitted, "and I'm worried about Hyera too. She hasn't been to school, and I can't reach her."

Just as I mentioned Hyera's name, a familiar figure caught our attention. It was Hyera, sitting alone on another bench, her face drawn with worry.

"Hyera?" Yuna called out, surprised to see her here. We both approached her cautiously.

Hyera looked up, happy to see us. "I thought u guys were at school, lemme guess rebelling out?" She chuckled.

"We could ask you the same question," I replied, concerned. "Why aren't you at school? Is everything okay?"

Hyera sighed, "I couldn't stand another day with that bitch," she confessed. "It's kind of embarrassing that she caught me and Minjae together" she chuckled.

"Yuna and I also had a run-in with her today. It seems like she's making life difficult for all of us." I replied, Yuna agreed with a nod.

"She's a bitch for all I care, I'm not entering that school if she's there" she scoffed.

"Hyera, this is our last year together...you need to pass your exams" I advised, I know Hyera is going through a difficult time, but she can't just let her grades slide over one teacher.

"I guess we have to do something about her" Hyera smirked, grabbing her phone out to type something.

I'm probably gonna end this story soon, or I'll just leave it be until I finish my gcses whatever u guys wish if, sorry for the short chapter :) I struggled to write this on the bus.

Also update on that school thief it hasn't happened in a good while so I think bro just gave up.

PLEASE IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS GIVE EM TO ME! I'm so blank rn

Going thru a breakup 👍 have nobody else to tell or vent to...so yea. I'm not gonna update for a good while and I promise I won't disapear