Celebrating Minji's Birthday

Hello my fellow readers I'm adding a few new character to add better plot here's the names and descriptions :

Lim-Sae :  Female, Curly Blue hair with brown roots growing out. Circular glasses. Curvy slim body. Outgoing nerdy vibes. Is in Kim-Minjis Class.

Na-Yang : Female, Brown straight hair, no glasses, nose piercing. Curvy slim body. Adventurous outgoing really rich risktaker.  unknown to Kim-Minji.

Jin-So : Male, Short Fluffy haired Blonde, circular glasses, very skinny fit body, closeted Gay boy mostly. Is mutually very nice around people. Also in Kim-Minjis class

Minjis pov:

Yuna and I have finally come back home from our weekend getaway. Hyera and Yuna had planned a birthday dinner, inviting all of our university friends to the bar.

We arrived to the bar, to find it lively, filled with people cheering "surprise" as I entered. I glanced at the far corner to see Hyera and Minjae.

Hyera waved at me to come over, bringing Yuna with me through the loud crowded bar.

"Hey guys, sorry I invited a few too many people" Hyera chuckled. "I don't even know half of them" I joked. I glanced over at Minjae expecting her to say something but she remained quiet.

"Hyera that's a lovely bracelet, where'd you get it from?" I asked, taking her hand to glance at it closer.

"Oh Minjae got it for me" she said with a smile dragging upon her face as she looked at Minjae.

"Oh that's so cute! Yuna got me this ring" I said pointing at my hand to show off the ring.

The bar was quite loud, we could barely hear eachother through all the people laughing and screaming.

"GUYS LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" A guy from our class screamed, as everyone got in a circle on the floor.

"I don't think that's a good ide-" I attempted to say before being dragged into the circle by a couple of juniors.

I found myself reluctantly joining the circle with Yuna and Hyera. The room was still buzzing with noise, but now there was an added sense of anticipation as the idea of playing "Spin the Bottle" took hold. The bottle was placed in the center, and the group gathered around, a mixture of nervous giggles and daring smiles exchanged.

A boy at the far end of the circle spun the bottle, as the bottle spun the suspense felt heavy. It landed on Jin-So, A junior. The room filled up with "ooooo's" from the crowd as he crawled up, giving Jin-So a peck on the lips before returning to his place.

"Yuna, take a turn" A unfamiliar girl asked in a seductive tone, leading the crowd to go wild, pushing the bottle towards Yuna. I don't think I've ever seen this girl in our University. Maybe she's new?

Yuna took the bottle hesitantly, spinning it, to land on Kim-Sae. The popular girl from our class.

"Pass," Yuna's words dripped with a chilly tone, as she downed her shot. The crowd's collective booing underscored the tension in the room. Minjae sat in, across from Hyera as it was her turn next. Hyera spun the bottle, and luckily it landed on Minjae. Leaving a grin dragging across her face as the both crawled to the middle of the circle, giving everyone a show.

"Alright you two lovebirds enough" Lim-Sae giggled. How does Lim-Sae know Hyera and Minjae are dating? That's odd.

Hyera and Minjae went back to their places respectively. "Minjae your turn" the unfamiliar girl said. I wonder who she was.

I grabbed the bottle, giving it a spin as it landed on the unfamiliar girl. I looked towards Yuna, trying to hold in her laughter, as the unfamiliar girl climbed towards me.