Birthday!!

Today, you and Tegan were having a birthday party. Oddly enough, you shared a birthday. So today you guy's decided to throw  a birthday party with your friends

"Happy Birthday babe" Tegan said after she got down to the kitchen, where you were making pancakes.

"Thanks honey, you too"  you blushed after she pecked your cheek.

"Smells great" she hummed.

"Of coarse, there chocolate chip" you giggled at your girlfriends silliness.

~After Breakfast~

"So, what do you want to do today?" Tegan asked.

"How about girls night!" you exclaimed all excited.

"Sounds great" she smiled.

~Time Skip to party~

"Happy birthday dear Tegan and Jade, Happy birthday to you. WOOO!!" you friends applauded.

"Thanks for comings guys" you both said.

"So, what'd you wish for?" your friend asked.

"I can't tell you that" you laughed. (Yes you guys were a little tipsy)

"Come on please, this isn't kindergarten" your friend whined.

"I didn't wish for anything, I have all I want right here" Tegan cuddled you.

"Aww!" The girls cooed. You blushed and playfully hit her.

"Seriously, I mean it"

"Stop, you're making me blush" you waved your hand.

"But, it's true"  she pecked your lips

"I love you" you said, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"I love you more" Tegan replied, nuzzling her nose with yours

"Great, you love each other. Let's eat CAKE!" you friend shouted, and you all burst into laughter.

Hey Jade, sorry if that sucked. That was my take on sharing a birthday. I tried to be fluffy. So I hope you like and keep requesting. Love you <33!!!