Imagine for Zoe (Part 2)

~Warning, for mature audiences only. Nothing crazy though, lol~

When you and Tegan got home it was already dark, you nade some random stops for thing's like groceries, and when I mean 'groceries' you just refilled your junkfood stash, got a little takeout leftover for Sara then you went home. After putting everything in it's rightful place you went on to do the deed you brought up at the park.....you went to have at it.

"So, when do you wanna do this" asked a curious Tegan

"Umm..now I guess" you answered, you already ate dinner and pretty much did everything. So no better way to end the night then some night sex (lol). And so it begins.

"No teasing eachother, let's just jump right into it" Tegan said, slowly peeling layer after layer of her clothes till she was left in her undergarment's. You just nodded and proceeded to take your clothes as well.

"Now, let the games begin!" Tegan said in a goofy voice, you chuckled at her random ness but complied. Slowly, and softly kissing her. Lightly gripping on her locks, as you began to soak in eachother (what?). Hands grasping as much skin as you can, caressing the soft skin from time to time.

"Now, It's time for me to show you how much I love you" you said

"Love me, woman" she blurted, laughing a little after words

Taking her words, you laid her down on the bed, straddling her from her waist down. Soft nips at her collar bone going down.

"hmm, Zo..." she heaved, giggling in the softness of her skin. Leaving soft kisses as you dragged on, then returning to her lips, kissing her with more passion

"Having fun Tee, hmm?" you teased, see the woman writher underneath you (lol, Closer). All you received was a 'Hnnn' as a response. You decided to start working her, hand toying with the hem of her undies.

"P-Please, Zoe, remember we said no teasing" Tegan croaked, you smirked at her pleading. Slipping your hand in her panties, you could feel the wetness. She was wet as a river (O.o, where do i come up with this XD). Softly running your fingers against her ligtly, collecting her wetness on your finger's and spreadin it around, while peppering her sensitive area on her neck with kisses.

"Tee, shh. This is not hardcore fucking, this is gonna be sweet loving making. Showing that we love eachother, that sound's sappy maybe, but I love my Tegan, and I'm bound to show her just that" you smiled

"Ok babe, just do something!!" Tegan cried out, you just chuckled

You continued your minstrations until you felt her release herself in her underwear (no you didn't take off her underwear, having cleaning Tegan's mess), a soft grunt leaving her lips. You softly kissed her damp forehead, moving away stray hairs then lovingly stared into her eyes.

"I love you, Tegan Quin" you said, pecking her softly

"And I love you too Zoe, now come here, gotta show ya how much I love ya!" she exclaimed, with that, she tackled you into the bed.

Yeahh, I'm still working on my smut, I guess I don't do much "intense fucking' lol. Doesn't mean I won't do it though ;), who knows maybe. that's the end of part 2. If you have any Ideas, send them my way, I do personal's also so just give me the info. Zoe I hope you like it, I apologise if it was sloppy or rushed. I was stumped a bit, anyway's happy reading and enjoy, M