Cheater Tegan (Personal)

"I swear on my life, I didn't cheat!" Tegan growls at you. You were currently fighting because you found suspicion on Tegan getting rather cozy with a girl you have not seen before.

"Oh right! Suppose she is just a 'friend' then. How come you go to her more than you go to me, huh? Am I not worthy anymore? Am I—" Your yell/rant was cut off when you felt a stinging sensation on your right cheek. You look up at Tegan with horror through your frames, and she mirrors your expression.

"R-Rachael? I-I'm—" You cut her off.

"Don't. I'm leaving, Tegan. Don't look for me." You say and go up to your shared room, hand still on your irritated cheek. You angrily chuck your stuff in a overnight bag before heading back down.

"Where are you going?" Tegan askes, hurt evident in her eyes.

"I'm going somewhere. Bye." You keep it sharp and clear.

~Le Time Skip to Sara's apartment~

"She did that? Really?" Sara asks in shock as you tell her what happened between you and her sister. She had given you an ice pack for the redness and swelling. Bless her sweet soul for that.

"Yeah." You squeak. Sara scowls but rubs your back in comfort.

"Does she know you're here?" she asked. You shook your head. She pulls you in an embrace and pecks your hair.

"She's dumb sometimes, but she'll come around. She loves you, Rachael." You give her a small smile. There was a sudden knock on the door the surprised both of you. Sara got up and went to open the door. You could faintly hear ask who it was. Before you knew it, Tegan was standing before you with tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes. You gaped at her but shook your head.

"What are you doing here?" You ask almost inaudible. You cursed yourself for choosing an obviously place to hide out.

"I'm...so sorry." Tegan says all choked up. Sara stood there with her arms crossed over her chest observing what she was going to do next.

"That's not going to cut it, Tegan. You hurt me." You say, clearing your throat. She went over to kneel in front of you.

"You are all that I have, Rachael. I love you, you're blue eyes, you're gorgeous smile and you've been with me through everything. Please, just hear me out." She pleads you holding her hands. You don't pull away.

"Fine, go ahead." You say low that almost nobody could hear you.

"I'm sorry okay, stuff happened and I regret it immensely. I didn't want to but it happened and I hate myself for it. You're the only person I want to spent my time with, we connect on my different levels. So let's not throw that away because I was being an ass. What do you say?" She looks at you with the tiniest hope.

"Tegan Rain Quin, you have ONE shot at proving yourself or else that's it." You stay sternly but playful. In an instant, she charges into your arms and leaving kisses all over your face.

"Absolutely, you have my word." She smiles once again.

"Cute, alright can you two saps go, it's making me sick." Sara complains, though you know she is happy. You do as told and gather your things before leaving with Tegan.

~Time Skip~

You were both in your bed in a rather heated moment. But you were happy to be back with Tegan. You hate to admit but were glad you took her back at her sister's apartment when she arrived.

"I love you so much. Rachael." Tegan says as she plants a slow and passionate kiss on your lips.

"And I love you my dear, Tegan." You smile

"Let me show you how much I loved you and missed you." She says as she lowered you onto the bed and started sprinkling kisses from your neck, chest area and shoulders. ;) Let the moment begin.

Sorry Rachael for the long wait but here it is. Sorry if it's not what you wanted but I hope you like it J. If you guys have any suggestions or want a personal, let me know and I will right. Love you little darlings.