She talk about you at an interview

Tegan: "So Tegan how are you and yourgirlfriend (Y/N) doing" the interviewer asked cheekily, this brought an instant smiles on the singer's face "We're fine, she's fine, I couldn't ask for anyone else but her really she's truely my best girl" she finished smiling big. You just so happened to be watching the interview and hearing her speak so sweetly about you brought happy tears to your eyes, you knew how to thank her when she got back ;).

Sara:You were in the audience watching as your girlfriend get interviewed with her sister "So Sara I heard you did something big for your girlfriend's birthday correct?" Ellen asked, Sara was blushing madly but nodded her head "Yeah it was amazing, what she thought was just the three of us bowling and some karaoke, turned into something huge, I surprised her with her favourite celebrities, and did a mini concert for it was great" she smiled.  While she explained pictures were being shown on the screen. This one particular picture cought everyone's eye it was you with a party hat on sitting on Sara's lap...and well thing's got a bit heated,  the crowd errupted with cheer's and cat calls, making you and your girlfriend blush in unison.