Q vs Q Part 3

Now getting ready to go with Sara for ice-cream, you didn't know what to wear. 'She's just a friend I mean I shouldn't be to dressy, but I surely don't want to look like a slob either' you thought. You finally decided to go with something casual (outfit on side), and hair in a side braid. Topping it of with little mascara and shiny gloss, with a touch of rouge.

"Ready to go?" asked Sara, as you emerged from the bathroom

"Mhmm" you murmered back gleefully.

"Ok, you kids have be back by 9" Tegan teased

"Shut it Tegan" Sara playfully scolded

"Hey, I'm just kidding" Tegan defended, playfully putting up her hands in mock surrender

"See ya later Tegan" you waved

"Bye!" she responded, mirroring the same gesture.

After you both ate delicious ice cream of which were, chocolate fudge and strawberry swirl, you both sat in a bench outside the little ice cream parlour, engaging in long, and delightful conversation.

"So how are you and Tegan doing?" Sara had suddenly asked, you wren't sure wher e this question came from. I mean she should know how you and her sister were doing, but then again Sara had become a little distant.

"We are doing great" you exclaimed

"Like when we went to go see the movie, oh what a hoot. I never laughed that in a long time, your sister is so funny" you smiled brightly, you were to busy gloating to see the expression fall from Sara's face.

"Oh, that sounds fun" she curtly smiled

"Yeah, but we should totally do this more. Just you and me" you smiled. Sara had felt a bit better upon hearing you saying that.

"Totally" she quietly agreed.

"I had a fun time tonight Sara" you smiled.

"Me too" she smiled twice as brightly. You couldn't but think how brightly she smiles when she's happy or excited about something. You liked seeing her with a smile as big as a room.

"Should we go in, Tegan's probably waiting" you said, already outside the apartment door anyway.

"No, how about we sit out here for a while, I mean she wouldn't literally wait on the spot till we get back"

"Sure" you compied, now sitting infront of the door.

Sara scooted a bit slowe too you, this you noticed when your hands brushed. The spraks left shocks all over your body. You slowly turned your head in the younger twin's direction, meeting big hazel eyes with your (e/c) hues. Taking shallow breaths for some sort of use to calm down your nerves.

"S-Sara?" you asked unsure of what she was doing

"Something I should've done a long damn time ago!" she exclaimed. Bringing down her plush lips to your slightly cracked and dry ones, but when did you find yourself eagerly responding.

"(Y/N)?, Sara?" the voice spoke

"Tegan?" you mutteres quietly

Ohh what's gonna happen now. Sister Tegan has just caught the two of you. What is it that you are gonna say. Will you admit it or will you lie. Stay Tuned for more Q vs Q part 4!!!. Love you :*