Imagine for Lexxi :)

You and Sara were sitting at Starbucks, after confessing you decided to have your first date where you first met (how romantic ^-^). Sara seemed abit nervous which you thought was super cute. She would talk fast and stutter, it was really adorable to watch.

" I love it here Sara see, no need for fancy resaurants for our first date, it doesn't matter as long as I'm with you" you smile as you grabbed a hold of her hand

"T-thank you" Sara smiled shyly in response, honestly you thought this was the most adorable thing. As your orders arrived her hands were quite shaky. At one point she even knocked the napkin dispencer over, luckily none fell out and was easily put back into place. As cute as this was you decided to try and get her to relax.

"Sara, are you ok?" you asked

"Me?, fine n-never better" she spoke, although she could tell you knew she was nervous.

"Sara, I can't tell your not, what's up?" you asked with a small smile, she sighed before she began.

"Look Lexxi, I honestly didn't know what to do, this is all I came up with in the last minute..." as she continued rambling you couldn't help but chuckle, she looked at you with a confused expression.

"Sara I told you already, I could care less where you take me, as long as I'm with you that's all that matters" you smiled widely this time

"I just didn't want to be a disappointement that's all" she muttered, you slowly rubbed her arm and smile big again.

"Sara Kiersten Quin, nothing will ever change my mind about you, know that" you smiled softly leaning over the table to give her a soft peck on the lips before sitting back down. Sara was now all smiles and cuteness, and best of all she was all yours :).

Lexxi I hope you enjoy it, hopefully I got it right. She is cute when she's nervous isn't she. Anyway's if any of you want one just comment below the info and I'll happily make you one :). See you next time.