Tegan: Little Rebel

Tegan Quin, the name known around school. Tegan was a little high school rebel, and LOVED to tease you. You didn't want to admit it, but you kind of liked it. Her 'I don't care attitude and free spirit' persona. You wished to be a little more courageous in that way.

"Hey, (y/n/n)." Tegan chimes as she sees you.

"What do you want, Tegan?" You ask, rolling your eyes in fake annoyance.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to skip the rest of the school day with me." She bit her lip. A thing that drives you up the wall. You give her a look of surprise, not really expecting that.

"Oh...I...um...I-I'm not sure." You say all shy. Cheeks heating up.

"C'mon, I know you wanna." She looks at you with her big, hazel coloured orbs. Damn.

"I-I...sure." You decide. You were rather interested in where she was taking you.

"Perfect! Let's go." She grabbed your arm and dragged you out of school.

You ended in a long drive in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere you weren't too familiar with and it made you a little nervous, but you trusted Tegan so maybe there wasn't anything to worry about. She stopped along a dirt road which left you confused.

"What are we doing here?" You asked looking at your surroundings. You exited the car and followed her after she told you to close your eyes.

"Open!" She tells you. You did as you were told and was met with a rather gorgeous view up looking a hill in a secret location with flowers and a stream.

"Tegan, this is beautiful." You say amazed with what you had come across.

"I stumbled across this place one time and it became my little private area. I've never shown anyone, now I've shown it to you." She smiled a little. You look at her. 'Wow' you think. The first person to ever get on a good side with Tegan.

"It's really nice." You say. No words could describe this beautiful scenery.

"Come on, let's go." Tegan drags you up a little further till you're atop and looking down. You sat down at a shady spot, Tegan taking her place beside you.

"Thanks, Tegan, this is really unbelievable." You say.

"Well, I don't show just anyone. You gotta be important to me." She spoke looking at you. You turn your head to face her, face blushing.

"Y-You think?" You stuttered. She nodded.

"I do, (Y/N). I don't know if you know this, but I only tease you because I like you." She spoke up clear. You couldn't believe you. 'Tegan liked me all this time?!" You think at this reality, processing everything.

"Um..." You blush. She kissed you on the cheek and wrapped her arm around you. After the shock, you responded by kissing her back.

You and Tegan became official at that. She wasn't just a teenage rebel She was yours.

Hey guys, Hope you like the fluff. It was a smut but it turned fluffy, also I'm not sure about this one. You decide. Next one will be smut I promise  so look out for it. Also, what do you think of their new song 'Boyfriend' I thinks it's rather cool. See you next time and stay safe!