Lexxi Part 2

Warning Mature Reader's Only!!!!!

It has been about a whole 7 months since your first date with Sara, and you couldn't ask for anything better :). Lately though, you have seen Sara differently. You wanted to take the next step, but you didn't want to seem desparate. I mean come on you were dating THE Sara Quin. You had planned a romantic night at your shared apartment, It wasn't easy getting Sara out without her hovering you or breathing the same air space. Let's just say you owed Tegan, Big!!!. After cooking dinner and making it seem like something in a movie, you were excited and nervous at the same time. After finishing getting ready, you sat down waiting for Sara to arrive.

"Hey, what's all this?" she asked as she took in her surroundings, reffering to the dinner and you all dressy.

"What, can't cook for my girlfriend?" you teased, she just smiled and shook her head.

When she came back into the living room, she too made a wardrobe change. One of her cute sweaters, and black fitted jeans. Cheesy cliche music playing softly in the background as you began to devour your food.

"That was delicious babe" She said smiling, she smiles with both her eyes and mouth. You could feel your heart begin to thump against your chest.

"Lexxi, you ok?" she asked, in her slighty raspy and soft voice.

"Mhmm" you said quietly in response while nodding. This was it time to put your plan into action, no stopping now.

"I'm just gonna get dessert, I'll be right back" Sara nodded, she was so cute sitting in the chair looking at the flaming candles and the table.

Once in the kitchen you 'sexified' yourself. You took out your hair accessories, folded the hem of your dress 'a little trick you learned from a friend', and lastly made sure your assets making cleavage show. "Perfect" you thought. As you made your way back to your awaiting you couldn't wait to see the look on her face.

"Hey Lex, where's-" She had stopped suddenly at the sight of you, music still playing in the background.

"Uhhhh..." she was speechless, this made you smile in excitement.

"Come with me" you quietly said, you turned off the radio and blew ot the candles and guided her to your room. You closed the door and turned to face her. Her eyes scanning your body, burning holes in the material as if it would burn off with her stare. In a couple strides you were now face to face with her. You gave her a soft kiss on the lips, hands tracing her delicate hand.

"Sara, have you ever thought about this" you asked whlst bitting your lip. Her eyes widened, her mouth opening and closing like a fish. You thought if this was a good idea all together, you be embarrassed if she told you she wasn't ready (we all know what Sara is capable of ;).

"Um..I.are you sure?" she asked, you see eyes glint so she must have been feeling the same thing. You nodded your head confirming your answer.

"More than anything" You said while staring into her big hazel coloured hues.

You pressed your lips against hers again, this time adding a bit of pressure. Sara slowly started responding into your kiss, wrapping her arms around your waist while you with her neck. Mouths moving in sync creating the perfect pace, lips making light smacking noises everytime you re-connect. What you didn't was for Sara to flick against your bottom lip.You nonetheless opened up for her. Tongues mingled,explored, as you pushed her against the bed without breaking the kiss, you gently laid ontop of her carefull not to crush her petite body.

"Lexxi" Sara gasped out as you both pulled away from the kiss. You pulled the zipper of your dress down and shimmied out of it.

"Damn, Lexxi omg" Sara rasped out, you smirked. For this occasion you had your best lingerie on. You had started working on Sara on her cute adorable sweater that looks so big and cute on her. Now both of you in only panties in bra. Sara with her hands on your hips, and your on each side of her head staring intently into her eyes. Gently kissing her trailing soft kisses against her defined jawline. You knew you had hit a sweet spot when you heard a soft moan leave her mouth

"God, Lex" she shivered while tilting her head to side while giving you better acces. Suddenly she flipped you over, taking the control.

"S-Sara" you yelped, she took you by surprise, she just wickedly smirked in response.

"Yes", she feigned innocece, man she was getting cocky. She began rocking slowly back and forth, creating amazing friction between you two. Although you wish she stop the teasing.

"Sar-ahhh" you groaned, If she kept it up you were sure to spill inside your panties. Sara moved her hands behind her back and undid her bra, you had done the same. After removing the offending material you worked on your lower, once completely nude hand began roaming forbidden places. Soft touches and caresses left your body aflame. Sara knew her stuff.

"Oh my..." you moaned when she palmed both your nubs softly, laying your your head on her shoulder while your hands were clenched in her short, soft brown locks. Shocks of peasure raced up and down your body. You opened your as at the new feeling, as Sara began to suckle like a newborn baby really sent you flying

"Holy shitttt" you rasped, as she moved to your other nipp giving the same attention as the right, Sara hummed against your nipple, sending shocks straight to your core. You couldn't take the teasing, you were going insane.

"Sara, please for the love of God do something" you bucked up, she hummed at the feeling. She laid you on your back while she sprinkled kisses from your abdomen to your special place.

"Sara please" you bucked again

"Hang on Lex" she chuckled cutely

"Ohhhhh" you guttered, she took your nub in her mouth with a vaccum like suction

"S-Saraaaa" you screamed

She gave kitten like licks to your nub. You felt like you were on the brink of releasing

"Sara, I thinl I'm going to-" but before you could, Sara pulled back. You gave her a 'wtf?' while she gave you one of her smiles. She straddled your thighs as she lowered herself onto you.

"Ohh" you groaned, the friction was beyond strong, the best thing you had ever felt in a long time

"Oh my, Lexxiii" she moaned, sara had the best pleasure face, you had ever seen.

Working togetherm chasing your release came soonere than you think

"On Three:" she instructed, you just nodded following.

"One" you began, grinding harder into each other

"Two" she whimpered

"THREE!!!!" you both shouted, juices mixing together as you both rode out your highs. Breathless and satisfied, Sara collapsed on top of you.

"Oh my" you heaved

"mhmm" she murmured into your neck, you gently caressed her hair

"You know I was waiting for that"

"Really?" you said, you weren't expecting that

"I just didn't want to push you" she said while playing with a lock of your hair.

"Aww"'' you cooed, Sara just blushed in embarrassment

"shut up" she playfully said.

"Your so sweet"' you cooed again while kissing her forehead.

"Yeah, yeah cute stuff" she smiles her adorable smile at you, eyes shining

She was really the sweetest person ever. No one would be able to change your feelings for this woman.

"Hey, how about we relax, and later if your up for it we could go for round two.

"Don't push it, we'll see" you teased her, in reality you couldn't say no to her. She pulled the blankets around the both of you awaiting your once she awoke. She kissed your cheek and burried herself cutely at your side :).

Hey, Hey!!!!!!. Lexxi hope you like it, I'm not the greatest with these things :) feel free to tell me what you think. And that goes for everyone else. Remeber feedback is appreciated. See you <333