Chapter 7

Midnight: "And if you guys get into UA, you might get one of your own", Izuku, are you serious?!

Izuku was in a large room with the staff of UA and Principal Nezu, currently being scolded by Midnight after the kids who had heard him at the end of the entrance exam started to post online about what Izuku had said. The news was all over UA now because they may give children literal war machines for free.

Izuku: Okay, yes, that was on me. I was in the moment and said something that I didn't even mean to.

All Might: You have the news all over UA, now, Izuku. Think of the headlines, "UA gives students war robots!" you have to think before you speak, son!

Izuku: First off, not your son, and secondly, It wouldn't be a bad idea for students at UA to get Titan training. Those who will be out on the field could have their Titans changed to fit their quirks, so instead of lethal weaponry, they can change their weapon type to fit the users' quirks better. I know one Titan who can do that already and it's Ronin, BT told me that they can have electricity surging across the chassis and outwards without damaging itself but also damaging nearby Titans.

Nezu: Yes, BT did bring that up a while back. Besides, it would be best for students to receive this training in case a villain ever gets their hands on a Titan.

Powerloader: I thought something like that would be impossible with how you and Izuku have the process set up. Not only is the barebones chassis expensive, but the license to own the weapons and the added fee would most likely keep people from buying them.

Izuku: Yes, but it's better to be prepared just in case. Someone could buy it for a villain or get it stolen somehow.

Midnight: I can see the usefulness, but what about the staff? Some may not have quirks well-suited for the Titans.

Izuku: We could use the older models. They could probably be more easily changed to fit the pilot's quirk.

Midnight: Now what are we going to do when the students arrive for their first day next month? We're going to need Titans ready.

Nezu: We could create Titans specifically for a student's quirks after we know which ones will be coming to our school. They don't take that long to create, especially with the help of Hatsume, Mr. Taft, and Powerloader.

Izuku: Yes, that works perfectly.

Nemuri: Alright, but I just want them to be safe, is all.

Izuku: I won't promise that they'll be safe, because Villains with various and powerful quirks exist, meaning they could be hurt, or worse. But we- they are heroes, and that should be expected by now.

Izuku corrected himself, leaning back in his chair, and looking at Nemuri.

Izuku: The older Titans, while older, don't require any batteries to repair the internal workings or shield and can generate their shields if left unharmed for some time, but that can be taken away if the generator on their back is destroyed.

Nemuri: Is there a way we could hide it? Maybe place it on the inside?

Izuku: Well, from what BT told me that's not possible. At least not easily, because with most of them, their chassis are built in a certain way to be effective in battle, and one of the chassis types can't push anything deeper than it already is.