Halloween Special

It was Halloween Eve at UA High, and every student and teacher was dressed up for the occasion, well, everyone except Aizawa. The Titans weren't excluded either, each of them getting a makeover. BT had his left arm removed along with some of the fingers on his right hand, replacing some armor for older damaged ones, making it look like he was in an intense battle and had just left barely standing. Jirou had her Northstar's legs removed as well as part of the front hatch, forcing her to hover constantly. Her engines sputtered occasionally, making it seem like she was "on her last legs" as well. Midnight made her Atlas... rather dirty, requesting Hatsume to paint a woman in a bikini on the front and back, the bikini top removed. Mina and Kirishima painted their Titans the others' hair color, simple, but nice. Bakugou and Katsumi took designing their Titans too far and used their thermal shields to melt the others' chassis, making different parts droop after the metal melted. Hatsume was scolding them because she'd need to remove and replace every piece touched by the molten metal, no matter how small the hole because of the possible internal damage they caused. Katsumi even burned away the eyes of Katsuki's scorch, making it impossible for it to operate on its own. Hatsume had to remove the hatch entirely, exposing Katsuki until she could replace it. Mirko decided to hand-paint a crooked, ugly smile on her Scorch's chassis, the mouth painted in a way for it to open whenever she opened his hatch. She also painted his chassis a mix of black and orange, mostly black. She called it a "fire hazard" paint job. Momo gave Whiplash a witch hat and had her take a large tree as a staff while Tsuyu made her Titan look like a frog. Ochako took time to paint her Tone and make it look like an astronaut, with a background of stars included with the help of Momo and the others. 

Izuku: This is coming along nicely. We need to get the candy to give out to trick-or-treaters and set up a couple more decorations.

Momo: Will any stores still have any candy left? There's only a couple of hours until kids start going trick-or-treating.

Sato: If not I could just make some. I just need the ingredients and molds to make chocolate bars.

Izuku snapped his fingers.

Izuku: I have an Idea for how we can give out some candy.

Iida: What is your Idea?

Izuku: Why don't we use one of our Titans? We can fill up the inside with candy and let the kids get it themselves.

Aizawa: That could work, but which Titan would we use? We also run the risk of the candy melting inside.

Izuku: Each Titan automatically activates a cooling unit when a pilot enters, especially Scorch, who has a stronger unit than others considering he works with fire. We can use one of the Scorch Chassis or Legions.

Mirko: You could use mine. You weren't kidding about that cooling unit, it's almost always cold in there.

Hagakure jumped into the conversation.

Hagakure: What about a show?

Izuku: What do you mean?

Hagakure: A show. We can perform with our Titans to entertain the kids or fire candy from the weapons.

Momo: That'd be a great idea! But who's Titan would we use for that?

Izuku: We'll use Ojiro's quad-launcher. We just need to stuff it full of candy and he can fire it into the air to rain down on the trick-or-treaters.

Izuku quickly ran over to Ojiro and explained the idea while the others went off to search Musutafu for any stores still selling candy. Luckily enough, one store still had some left in stock, Momo paid for it all and bought in bulk, then had to wait for someone to get to where they were to drive the box truck fuck of candy back to UA. By the time they arrived a lot of the decorations were up, and many of the Titans were standing outside and inside the security gates, acting as props, and Mirko was standing just on the other side of the gate, thumping her foot.

Mirko: There you guys are! Hurry up, I can already see some trick-or-treaters down the street!

Kaminari: We're going, we're going!

They quickly unloaded the truck and dumped the candy into Mirko's Scorch, filling it to the brim with all of the candy, and just in time too because children started to walk up to the gates looking for candy.

Group of children: Trick-Or-Treat!

Ojiro fired candy from the quad-launcher into the air, making it rain down on the arriving children and their parents while Mirko greeted them and helped them climb onto Scorch, who "growled" whenever he opened his hatch, scaring a few children.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Happy Halloween everybody! I'm sorry for publishing this so late, but I wanted to do some kind of "special" for Halloween before it ended. I hope your nights went better than mine and that you all got a lot of candy. Or not a lot of you went trick-or-treating this year, that's fine too. I just hope ya'll have a fun night.