Chapter 9

Hatsume was straddling Freddy, drooling and growling as she leaned down and licked his chest, running her tongue across his chest slowly. Freddy moaned and squirmed, trying to move away as Hatsume giggled and went between his legs, opening her mouth and closing it on Freddy's cock, giggling as he flinched.

Hatsume: That's a good boy, Freddy... give in to me~

Hatsume wiggled her butt, hand between her legs and rubbing her pussy vigorously as she continued to give Freddy a blowjob, her hand going up and down his hip dips making him flinch and moan. Hatsume giggled and throated Freddy, keeping her head there for a few seconds before lifting it and sitting on Freddy's lap, straddling him. She groaned as she slid Freddy's dick inside of her, bouncing up and down slowly, her ass jiggling whenever she fell on his lap. Freddy groaned, Hatsume's pussy sucking him in each time she bounced, making his legs shake as his dick was rubbed.

Freddy: G-Gonna cum...!

Hatsume started riding Freddy faster, giggling sadistically as his dick stiffened. He was trying to prevent himself from cumming, but failed as Hatsume slammed her ass down on his lap, moaning loudly as Freddy started to pump her womb full of his cum, Hatsumes legs shaking slightly. She waited until she was sure Freddy finished cumming before sitting up and slowly getting down on her knees, her legs weak. She started to suck his dick again, stroking his balls slowly as she sucked on the tip, giggling as Freddy wriggled around, trying to free himself and pull her head off of his sensitive tip. She stopped after a few minutes when Freddy was hard again and giggled, giving his dick a tender kiss as she smiled.

Hatsume: Good boy~

She stood up and left the room, leaving Freddy alone, breathing heavily and blushing.

Freddy: M-Mei..?

The door opened and shut in the distance.

Freddy: Mei?!

10 minutes later...

Freddy was still tied up on the bed, shivering, and struggling, still unable to free himself when he heard the door open and close before hearing and feeling the heater as hot air blew throughout the house, quickly warming him up. Hatsume soon entered the room and dropped the rope on the floor, quickly flinging her clothes off and rushing over, tying Freddy's legs with two separate pieces.

Freddy: What took you so long? It was cold in here.

Hatsume: I'm sorry, baby. I had to go get some... equipment~

Hatsume giggled as she lifted Freddy's legs, tying them to two separate hooks they had installed in the ceiling for a sex swing.

Freddy: M-Mei?

Hatsume started to giggle, lifting Freddy's lower body to the point where it was slightly uncomfortable for Freddy to lie down.

Freddy: Baby, what are you doing?

Hatsume sat on the bed in front of Freddy, licking her lips before putting on some dark red lipstick, and making a popping noise afterward.

Freddy: Baby, you're scaring me...

Hatsume smiled and moved close to Freddy, eyes fixated on his exposed asshole. She opened her mouth and exhaled, her hot breath making Freddy flinch as it hit his asshole.