Chapter 13

Lisa pulled back from the kiss and stared into green eyes, that were dark, almost black, with lust. Now lips on her neck, nibbling and sucking, hands caressing across her breasts, lips following hands, Lisa gasping as she felt teeth grazing her nipples, one after the other, hands across her stomach traveling lower and long slender fingers slipping inside her panties. An index finger stroking back and forth across her clit, soon a tongue replacing the finger...

Lisa woke up with a start, her eyes snapped open, her breathing a little labored. Holy shit. She rubbed at her face as the vestiges of her dream hovered on the periphery of her brain. She lay still for a moment, trying to clear her head. She was a little groggy, but she swore she could still feel a tongue. Slowly she realized that Oliver was licking her toes.

"Oh my god, Oliver," she whispered, and she jerked her toes away from him. He looked up at her wagging his tail, the thump, thump, thump on the bed showing his adoration. She looked over at Jungkook, who was still sleeping peacefully. Jinx was on the other side of her purring contentedly.

Lisa sighed and put her pillow over her face, groaning softly. Why did she have to be so gorgeous? And no way was she ever going to admit that to Jisoo. This was the third dream in the last week. What the fuck? Was she so sexually starved that she had to dream about a woman who she knew nothing about? Who, despite the gorgeous part, got under her skin?

And she hadn't even seen her for a couple weeks because she had been leaving early, so why was she even on her mind? As she lay there quietly pondering her questions, she reached a hand down between her legs and touched herself. She yanked it back like it was burned. Holy shit she was wet. She glanced again at Jungkook, who always slept like a rock.

She could really use an orgasm right now. Should she wake him up? After the other dreams, she had just laid there, tossing and turning and not going back to sleep. She had a full day tomorrow, she needed sleep.

She reached back down and began touching herself, deciding to take care of business alone. Jinx was having none of this and he hopped off the bed, deciding to leave the voyeurism to the dog. She kept trying to think of Jungkook, hoping to expedite the process, but you-know-who kept popping into her mind. She decided to just go with it and let her mind wander, picturing emerald green eyes staring at her, beautiful hands touching her, a beautiful mouth kissing her.

She tried to be quiet as she brought herself to climax, tried to keep her body still. Oliver wiggled himself up towards her, panting and wagging, cocking his head at the little noises she was making. When she was finished, she removed her hand and closed her eyes. She just masturbated in front of her dog. Surely this was a new low. Her eyes were starting to feel heavy so that was good. Sleep was coming for her, and within minutes she was blissfully down for the count.

-------------------------------------

End of Chapter 13