Chapter 34

All attention was on Suzy. To say she had a captive audience would be putting it mildly. Admiration, wonder, lust, these were just a few of the expressions being worn by the group. There was something about an Amazon warrior driving her hips into a beautiful woman that was quite mesmerizing.

Meanwhile back in her parallel universe, Lisa was wondering how it was that she was getting fake fucked by Chaeyoung's possible ex.  And not feeling too bad about it. She really needed to be more adventurous in the bedroom. When Suzy was finished thrusting, Lisa stood up and put her hand to her throat, pursed her lips, blew out a breath.

Suzy gave her a gentle pat on the behind, "Nice job."

The group look dazed, and a little "hot." Some discreetly readjusted their underwear.

"Anybody need a drink?" "I need a fucking drink." "I need a cigarette." The group scattered to catch their breath.

Chaeyoung found herself in the kitchen a little later, getting Kyla a glass of wine. She was pretty tipsy at this point. However, the alcohol was not helping her deal with the vision that was Lisa Manoban in her low-cut top. Her eyes had a mind of their own all night long, as they followed Lisa around the crowded room. Quite a few times she was caught stealing a glance, and it was jarring. It was like there was an invisible connection between them, a tenuous thread of attraction stretching across the room. At first, she looked away immediately. But the more she drank the more she held the stare, forcing Lisa to look away.

She re-corked the wine bottle, and turned to leave the room at the same time someone was coming in, and the saloon-style door swung open, breaking the wine glass that Chaeyoung was holding, glass scattering across the floor. "Shit," Chaeyoung said, looking down at her thumb that was starting to bleed.

Jisoo saw the whole thing and grabbed a paper towel to wrap around Chaeyoung's thumb. "Here, hold this." She stuck her head out into the living room, "Yo Manoban! Anybody see Lisa? Tell her in the kitchen stat!" She turned her attention back to Chaeyoung, "You okay?"

"I think so, I don't think it's a big deal," Chaeyoung said as the paper towel turned red. Must be the alcohol, because she barely felt anything. 

Jen came into the kitchen with Lisa in tow, "Found her."

Lisa saw the red towel wrapped around Chaeyoung's thumb, "Shit, what happened?"

Jisoo held the paper towel in place, "Wine glass broke."

Lisa looked at Chaeyoung, "What, you practicing your superman strength? Crushing a wine glass?"

"No, somebody opened the door and my hand happened to be there."

"Here, let me see," and Lisa carefully peeled the towel back. The cut was a little deeper than she would like to see. "Well, I think you'll live, and if you're gonna get a cut that's about the best place to get it, no tendons there," as she looked at the thumb pad. "You're gonna need a stitch or two though. You should go the hospital."

"Can't you just put a band-aid on it?"

"I could, yes, I could put a band-aid on it, and leave a hideous looking scar on your thumb. I'm sure Cassie would love that."

"Who's Cassie?" Jisoo asked Jen.

"You mean Kyla?" Chaeyoung asked, with bemused smile.  Touché Dr. Manoban, she thought.

"Yeah, her." 

Chaeyoung kept smiling. Lisa sounded a little jealous? Was that even possible?