Chapter 5 {Meeting them}

Important Keys:

(Y/n) = Your name

(H/C) = Hair Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Leo's POV~

I was carefully running rooftop to rooftop with the person, that the Kraang called (Y/N), being carried bridal style. I tried to make each step as smooth as possible and I was being very mindful of their injury. Did the Kraang do that to them? I wondered, holding them a little tighter.

I looked down at them, they had a peaceful look across their face, and their (H/C) hair flowed smoothly with the wind. I stared at them for about a minute before shaking my head to snap myself out of it. I was nearing the dark allay of the closest manhole.

I got to the manhole and landed in the dark alley. I gently set them down and quickly opened the manhole, then I gently picked (Y/N) back up and jumped down the manhole landing smoothly and silently. I repeated the process earlier just with closing the manhole, and then I ran back to the layer shouting for Donnie.

~(Y/n) POV~

I opened my eyes slightly and winced, my torso was still throbbing from the re-opening of the wound my dad inflicted on me. I opened my eyes fully now. I was on a hard metal table in a large room that looked almost like a lab.

I tried to sit up and grimaced in pain, but still trying to push myself up. A mutant turtle wearing a blue mask walked in and saw me. He rushes over.

"Whoa whoa whoa your still hurt!" He yelped, concern shimmering in his eyes as he reached out and put his hand on my shoulder. 

I flinched at his touch not sure if he was going to hurt me or not. He looked a little surprised and his eyes scanned over my body looking for any other wounds that could have been there. 

"It's all right I won't hurt you" he said smiling a gentle and warm smile that made my heart melt. WAIT NO I JUST MET HIM! I can't trust him! This could all be a con just to get my guard down, then he would hurt me! like all the others! I mentally scolded myself.

"Now lay back down you'll just hurt yourself more trying to move around." The blue clad turtle said sternly but warmly, while gently pushing me back down to the makeshift bed.

"W-what time is it?" I asked with a hoarse voice.

"It's 6 am" he said casually.

"Shoot, I have to get home to get ready for school." Said trying to get up again, only to have him push you gently back into the bed.

"That doesn't matter right now. You need to get better before you go anywhere. Where did you get that wound anyway?" He said gently moving his hand to hold mine. 

My guard went down a little as I looked into his impossibly blue eyes and held his comfortingly warm hand. Maybe he is different, he isn't really human. I thought only to have me mentally scold myself forcing my guard back up.

"A broken bottle," I said simply purposefully being vague about it, but not wanting to lie. Even if I don't trust people, I try my best not to lie to people it always has given me a sick feeling in my stomach.

"What!? I mean it makes sense, but who would do that to such a beauti- NICE who would do that to such a nice seeming person?" Leo said panicked and concerned and holding my hand protectively tighter.

I looked at him. What was he going to say before? Does he really think I'm nice? I wondered. Pulling myself out of my thoughts when he said my name.