Master Splinter

The blue headband jumped at Raph and the man, pushing them out of the way as the van sped right where they were. The van swerved around and started driving for the turtles again as we came over.

Raph picked up a barrel and threw it at the van. It banged against the windshield and the van skidded, spun, and banged against a metal garage door that hardly even dented.

“Well that was easy.” Raph smirked.

Then the droids started pouring out and shooting at all of us. I took out my double-swords and ran at the droids, jumping and twisting to avoid being shot. I noticed Naomi whacking out at a droid and Donnie check out her staff before taking out his own droid with his wooden staff. Mikey was doing all of these flips and knocked out a few droids of his own.

We all took care of the droids when suddenly Raph stopped and turned to the back of the van that was open. The man was inside.

“Raph!” the blue headband yelled, getting overcome by two droids.

Naomi came in my vision, jumped up in the air, twirling her staff above her head and bringing it down with a loud smack on one of the droids. It fell with a crackling sound.

“Thanks, uh…” he stammered getting up. “A turtle?”

“I told you!” Mikey said, kicking away a droid. “I told you! But would any of you listen? No-oo. Because you all think I’m some kind of bone-head!”

The ones around Mikey looked at him and blinked. Donnie shook his head and went back to the droids as the van took off with Raph still in it. The droids that were left behind were broken.

“Raph!” the blue headband one said suddenly. “He’s still in there!”

We chased after the van, Donnie getting ahead of everyone. I followed beside Mikey while Naomi was running up to the front, nearly getting ahead of Donnie. I noticed Raph was fighting the droids in there.

“Raph! Get out of there!” Donnie exclaimed, reaching out his staff.

Naomi came up beside him with her staff in hand and watched Raph. He looked at her then found me and stared at us shocked before turning to the man. He spoke something I couldn’t catch, but the man shook his head.

Raph growled as a robot grabbed a hold of him from behind and threw him out.

“Look out!” Naomi called, jumping up to avoid the turtle. She was the only one who avoided all the tackling and piling. She stopped and came up to the pile of turtles and chuckled. “Did you point at the van, Mikito?”

“No!” I countered.

“Alright. Just come on…” she offered her hand and I took it as the other turtles got up as well.

They each stared at us. “Other turtles?” they all muttered.

“Yep!” Mikey announced, pointing to the sky with a happy expression.

Raph crossed his arms. “So that’s who was helping us at that Kraang hideout…”

“Kraang?” I repeated.

“Those droids.” the blue headband replied.

“How’d you get the way you are?” Donnie asked.

“That’s for us to keep.” Naomi answered, putting her staff back in its slot behind her shell. “And for you four to never find out.”

“What’s your names?” Mikey asked nicely. “I’m Michelangelo. But Mikey for short.”

“I’m Mikito.” I replied. “And my partner is Naomi.”

“Nice to meet you.” the blue headband said. “I’m Leonardo, but Leo for short. And the one with the stick staff Donnetello, but we call Donnie. And the mean one right there that’s going back home is Raphael. Also known as Raph.”