Uh-Oh Goes Raphael

We all thought about Naomi. Was she really a spy? And she has been acting weird with Sensei and everything. If we tried to get some answers out of her, she’d just stay silent or beat us up. I didn’t want neither. Just the truth.

Leo suddenly jumped up. “Oh no! Space Heroes is on!”

Donnie and I watched him run to the TV and turn it on. He sat in front of it with a happy expression.

“I’ll be in my area working on something if you need me.” Donnie said, patting my shoulder and walking off.

I was curious about Space Heroes so I walked over to Leo and sat down beside him as the show turned on. I was instantly hooked. Like Leo, I was smiling happily, watching the show.

Raph was done chasing Mikey. Mikey was trying to catch his breath and had a hand on his head. Raph was looking around curiously. “Where’d Naomi go?” he asked.

Leo shrugged and I looked at him shaking my head. Raph just blinked and walked off. I’m not sure he got the memo, but I didn’t care and turned back to the show. Leo started quoting some of Captain Ryan’s saying silently to himself.

When the show was over, about a half hour later, Naomi appeared behind me. I turn around and cry out, “Gyah!”

“Mikito!” Mikey calls and runs into view. “What’s wrong?”

“Naomi just scared me.” I breathed out. “It’s fine.”

Mikey nodded and walked off and Raph came in, probably relieved that Naomi made it back.

I glared at her, “Where were you?”

“Patrolling the sewers. You?” she replied with a snappiness in her tone.

“Watching Space Heroes with Leo.”

“You that show’s stupid, right?” Raph asked.

“Space Heroes is a great show.” I snapped.

Leo looked at Raph and nodded. “See, Raph? I’m not the only one who appreciates Space Heroes.”

“Be quiet.” Raph snapped.

I turn back to Naomi who was looking back and forth at Leo and Raph. “Why do you keep disappearing?”

She looked at me. “In time, you’ll know.” she sighed, walking off. She went into the kitchen, set down her staff on the table and walked in the dojo with Mii-wa and Splinter.

Again with talking with Mii-wa! Why can’t I know what’s going on with those two? I’m not sure if their on my side or not. The worse part is that their both very strong… My eyes went wide with the thought.

I saw Raph go into the kitchen and come out with Naomi’s staff. Leo was sitting down, watching Raph while I wasn’t sure what to do besides watch what Raph was going to do. Mikey came in and sat by me and Donnie stayed in his area.

Raph started twirling it, bored out of his mind by the looks of it. Then he started walking with it toward us with a confident look on his face. He was staring at the staff and not where he was going. Then the lower landing came before he knew it and he tripped down. The staff fell out of his hand, and then he toppled over it. Mikey started laughing, but when Raph got up, he stopped and gasped, pointing at Naomi’s now-bent staff.

“Ouch.” Leo smirked. “You’re so going to get it.”

“Naomi!” I cried out, “Raph bent your staff!”

“I think you should start running.” Mikey smirked.

Naomi appeared in the entryway of the dojo and looked at Raph and then her bent staff. Her eyes became hard, blue flames and then she started chasing after Raph. Raph yelled out and then started running away.

Mikey started laughing again and I followed the two out. Raph ran down the subway tracks, scared out his mind.

I looked at Mikey. “I think he knows how you feel now when he chases after you.”

“Yeah.” Mikey laughed.

Naomi caught up with Raphael, tackling him to the ground and taking his Sais. She growled something inaudible, but I can tell it wasn’t pretty from Raph’s expression. Then she growled, “I’m taking these until my staff’s fixed or replaced.”

“But--” Raph said, but stopped from a threatening glare from Naomi.