Kadhaippoma? Part Two

"Good morning Sameyy" I texted him. It's kinda weird to be honest. Talking to him after so long. I waited for two hours and I didn't get a reply. Maybe he is sleeping? Or maybe he doesn't want to talk to me? Ah overthinking and anxiety sucks. I texted again "Sam?". Again no reply. I was feeling restless. I'm normally not like this but I don't know. It's just the effect of missing him a lot. I called Roze. He's like Sam's brother. Always there for him and with him. Honestly, I never really thanked Roze for taking care of Sam like how Sam thanked Pugazh Anna. Maybe I should one day. "Hi Sivaangi, long time" he said. Yes, I stopped talking to Sam's friends as well. "Yeah Roze. How are you? I missed you a lot" I said. I was growing quite emotional. It had been so long since I talked to him and it feels like my life is returning back to normal and I'm loving it. "Nothing much, just recordings. Sam told me you guys started talking again. That's so great. Honestly Sivaangi, I don't know how it was for you but Sam just completely broke down. Music was his only solace. He was getting the newly formed hatred also. By the way I didn't say that to make you feel guilty" "No Roze, I understand. It is the truth" I said. "By the way, what is Sam doing? I texted him but he didn't reply" I told him. "Oh so you didn't call to check up on me? Cha" he said dramatically. "Aiyoo Roze no-" "Relax, just kidding. He's sleeping" I can't believe this. Sam sleeping till 2 pm? Like what? "It's been so long since he slept properly Siv. So I just let him be" he said. My eyes became moist. "Oh it's okay Roze, inform him I called once he wakes up" I said. I hung up bidding bye to him. 

SAM

She is coming towards me. Above the society, above the fans, above the human race, above the clouds. She is taking baby steps towards me. She looks gorgeous in a rainbow saree, hair left open and that divine smile of hers. "You look ethereal" I said. She didn't say anything. She came near me. She whispered to my ears, her lips touching my earlobes sending shivers down my spine "I love you Samey". A wide smile on my face. A smile I've never put on, a happiness I've never experienced. "I love you too Dora" I said, kissing her forehead.

She takes a step backward.

She is going away

"Sivaangi" I called her. She is smiling at me but moving away.

I screamed her name. 

She disappeared

"SIVAANGI" I yelled. I'm left all alone, in the woods, darkness surrounds me. All that comes from my mouth is her name. 

I'm shifted to a room full of Zayn Malik and Sid Sriram posters. Okay I've waken up. I got up and ran out of my room. I saw Roze practicing. "When did you wake up?" he asked. I gasped for air. I couldn't breath. I quickly brushed my teeth and started my car. I search my phone to call Sivaangi but damn I left my phone in my room. I parked my car in front of her house. I ran towards her room and stormed in there. 

SIVAANGI

He still hasn't replied. Maybe he is tired. I tried assuring myself. I was listening to Sirukki Vaasam when he stormed into my room. I was too stunned to speak. I just stood there looking at him. A sense of relief in his eyes. He ran towards me and engulfed me into a bone-crushing hug. I didn't know what happened to him but the hug feels good. I hugged him even tighter to assure him everything is okay. I find him sniffling. I try to break the hug to look at his face but no he won't let me. "So, will you leave me now?" I asked. "Never" he said near my ear. I smiled at his assurance. "But-" "Shut up and hug me Sivaangi" he commanded and I followed. 

After a while, I made him sit down on my bed and gave him water. He drank and I look at him. Aw so cute. When did my best friend become this cute? Okay stop Siv. 

"So, now will you tell me what happened?" I asked him expecting an answer. "Will you leave me?" is the reply I got. "What?" I asked him to confirm. "Promise me you won't leave me ever. I don't know Sivaangi. I have never felt like this with anyone and I don't know what this is but I need you. I want you to be with me in every step of my life. I want to see you grow into a bigger celebrity, a better human and a woman. I want to be with you forever. And I'm afraid I won't get to be." he finished with a sigh as if he was holding on to it all his life. "Samm" I said slightly hugging him. We couldn't hug properly due to our sitting postures. We got up holding hands and I hugged him by his neck.