Sorry

Hi everyone! 

Firstly, thankyou so much for the love. I had saved this as a draft for so long and one day out of impulsive thoughts I uploaded it. I almost forgot that I uploaded it and carried on. And today I opened wattpad to find comments encouraging me and asking me to upload the other parts. I'm so grateful for all the love and support. 

But currently I'm in my 12th grade and I'm finding it very difficult to continue with the story. I don't want to continue this story just for the mere sake of it because I feel like as a fandom and readers you all deserve better. So I'm putting this on hold. 

I promise you all I will be back once all my exams get over which is in March month. I'm sorry if I have disappointed you people. But I promise I will never leave this here because this is a story that I wrote for myself in the first place. The 13 year old self inside me wanted a closure for the beautiful bond Sam and Sivaangi had and that's the very first reason I started writing this. 

I don't know how many people actually read this but I just feel so grateful that this story reached people. It might look like very few people but for me, it feels like I just got 100 million followers XD. 

Finally, wish me luck guyssss <3333

Love you all

Spread Positivity, Spread Peace!