Final Note

Hey everyone!! Hope you all are doing good.

Firstly, thankyou so much. Compared to other fanfics, mine was not great, not lengthy nor did it have great plots. I wanted a very realistic, simple story for Sam Sivaangi which I so wish had happened in their real life. But you all gave me so much love and support. I never wanted to publish this story. I wanted to gatekeep this to myself but one day I thought why not give their fans the ending which they deserved? That's the only reason I posted this. I didn't expect SamSiv fans to be active on Wattpad but I got some really good amount of votes and views considering I published this story 3 years after their "peak". So thanks a lot!

SamSivaangi was a very important part of my lockdown. I never expected to like them so much since I knew them since SS7 but started loving them in SSCOC. I so wish a 2nd season of SSCOC happened (I wish so many things that didn't happen). I never had a fanclub for them, a fanpage of some sort. I was a huge fan who would watch their MM Lives continuously, their small moments in SS7 and SSCOC. That's about it. But now that I see some of the fanpages are still very active, still posting photos and videos of them, I so wish I had joined this beautiful positive FaNmily then itself. I'm hoping to write some one shots for them also as I think that works for me better than a one story fanfic. Expecting your love for it also! 

Like all fans, I too wished they ended up together. Or at least remained best friends forever. But who are we kidding? They still talk, post stories for each other's birthdays but something has changed. Right? They are the one of the only celebrities who I have shipped with all my heart. So it kinda is disheartening to see the present. But the only good thing is, they both are doing great, reaching heights and sky is the only limit for them.

Amidst all this, I really hope even if they don't talk everyday or not share everything with each other, the love and care they had for each other always remains the same.

If there is something called the parallel universe, I really hope my Kadhaippoma is their story and how they were and lived happily ever after.

Love and Light!