Chapter 37:Relaxing & The Challenge

(Ryo's Pov)
I'm sitting in the house relaxing with everyone Rias & Sona's Rating Game is in ah few days and upon finding out about it Zerofuku immediately begun helping Gasper with his power.Meanwhile I've been helping Koneko with controlling the technique I taught her,thankfully she's managed to get to the point she can limit its power to where it won't kill Sona & her entire team.Right now tho we're just relaxing.........
Issei:Hey Ryo(I look at him)I was wondering,but Mai mentioned some guy named 'Benimaru' who is he?
Me:Ah he's ah Oni(Those that didn't know are surprised)he and I kinda have a bit of a rivalry....tho the funny thing is he's never actually beaten me before.
[Their surprised]
Vali:*Curious*How strong is he?
Bikou:Vali(He looks at him)he would one shot everyone here except Ryo,Buddha,and Mahabali.(Everyone's surprised)And I'm not even joking about that.
Karlamine:*Surprised*Really?
[He,Mai,and Emilia all nod]
Buddha:Wait are you talking about the kid from the Kijin Clan?
Me:Yep.
Buddha:*Smirk*Oh then I know who he is and yeah he's definitely powerful,hell his flames kinda put the Phenex Clan's Hellfire to shame....no offense.
[Ravel & Rachel are surprised and I look down]
Rachel:*Surprised*He's ah fire user as well?
Me:Yeah.....but uh(They look at me and I look at Buddha)that's not really ah fair comparison,I mean Benimaru can nuke an with flames that burn the soul.(Everyone that didn't know look at me slightly wide eyed)I have felt those flames....I have felt the Phenex Clan's Flames,they are not the same(I look at Rachel & Ravel)no offense but comparing two is like comparing a match to ah flamethrower.You're hellfire is strong,but his is just fucking rediculous....especially when he's pissed off.
Emilia:No shit remember when that asshole tried to take Shuna as his concubine....
[Me,Bikou,and Mai look down remembering that]
Bikou:No that....was literally fried chicken.
[Everyone looks at him confused]
Mai:*Sweat Drops*Ah Male Tengu tried tat take Benimaru's younger sister Shuna as his concubine by forcing himself on ......Benimaru proceeded to grab him by the face and the damage caused by his rage enhanced flames were so strong the it was covered up by the Government saying it was a large quantity of missing undetonated explosives from World War II.
[They're all surprised by this and seem curious,cautious,& nervous hearing that]

Issei:*Surprised/Nervous*Wow I never knew stuff like that happened.
Me:Yeah Issei(He looks at me)let's put it this way a bunch of crap that happens that goes 'Unexplained' and a bunch of other shit is caused by the Supernatural World.Who then have their people in the governments of the human world cover them up.....or just manipulates the minds of those in the government to cover it up.
[They're surprised]
Emilia:For instance the Titanic was caused by a human magician who created the Iceberg in order to sink the ship because they had a grudge against the people who owned the ship as well as some people that were on it.
[They look at her blankly]
Me:And then there was that time ah devil assassinated a President of USA.
[Those that don't know do double takes looking at me]
Those that didn't know:*Surprised/Wide Eyed*Huh?
Rachel:*Sweat Drops*Yes a Devil was hired by ah woman to assassinate 35th President of The United States of America.
{They look at her]
Buddha:Then they pinned it on that guy Lee Harvey Oswald.
[They all look at him black before suddenly a magic circle appears,we look at it and the little shit from the other day comes thru with four armored guys.I raise a eyebrow and he glares at me]
Diadora::*Angry*Guards arrest that flithy monkey bastard for assaulting a Noble Devil!
[They step forward and I look at them,before raising a eyebrow]
Guard 1:*Serious*Stand up.
Me:How bout......no.
[One of them punches me,but it ends up hurting him more than me,than another goes to attack me with their sword which bounces off.The four of them just start attacking me trying to get me to move while I'm just letting this happen since none of them are even able to damage me at all.As I'm just sitting their letting them attack me,I notice Rias calling someone who I'm assuming to be Sirzechs.Meanwhile dipshit goes towards Asia only for Mahabali to step in front of him]

Diadora:*Angry*Move out of the wa...
[Mahabali glares down at him releasing some of his Divine Aura which causes the idiot to fall back on his ass terrified.Then another magic circle appears and this time Sirzechs & Grayfia come thru immediately seeing me just letting the guards hit me while just taking ah drink of my soda]
Sirzechs:All four of you stand down this instant!(They all immediately stop)Now Diadora(He looks at him)you're parents have already agreed that you over stepped your bounds and that what Ryo did was very much merciful considering what he could've done.Now enough of these childish actions!
[He looks at him and then grits his teeth before standing up and pointing at me,I raise a eyebrow]
Diadora:I challenge you to a battle!(We're all surprised)Me and my peerage versus you,and when I will I get Asia and you're executed!
[We all stare at him blankly,I look at everyone before looking at him]
Me:Two things,1st How the fuck does us fighting affect Asia in anyway she's with Rias & 2nd Dude did I not already show I could one shot you?
Diadora:*Smug*Hmph that was only because you cheap shot me,but I understand if your scared after all I would be to if I were the son of a random whore(My hair cover my eyes)going against a Noble Devil.
Me:..............
Rias:Ryo(I look over at her)go ahead.
Me:*Blank*You sure?(She and Asia both nod)Alright then(I stand up and look at Diadora with a sharp glare making him fall on his ass)*Cold*Fine,after I win....I'll killing you.
[He turns pale]
Sirzechs:Very well the match will take place in five days(We both nod)now guards escort Diadora back to his home.
[They nod before going over to him and teleporting away,we all stand there as I slowly calm down with the others helping me]

To Be Continue