Chapter 43:Yasaka's Kidnapping

(Ryo's Pov)
I'm walking up the steps heading to the royal palace,I'm doing the best to keep my anger in check.But the Yokai around me can definitely see my anger and are staying away from me,I reach the top and head into the Royal Palace seeing Amaterasu,Susanoo,Ubuyashiki,The Hashiras,Kunou,and Yasaka's Right Hand Man Akaza....

But the Yokai around me can definitely see my anger and are staying away from me,I reach the top and head into the Royal Palace seeing Amaterasu,Susanoo,Ubuyashiki,The Hashiras,Kunou,and Yasaka's Right Hand Man Akaza

[They look at me and notice my anger,I go over to them]
Me:Alright explain everything.
[They nod as multiple magic circle circles and a beam of light appears,we look seeing the Leaders and everyone else coming thru.Lady Parvati immediately hugs me and Kunou]
Parvati:*Comforting*Don't worry we'll rescue Yasak.
[Kunou nods hugging her back scared for her mother]
Shiva:Ryo(I look at him)I understand your anger,especially considering your past,but remember we must remain calm to ensure Yasaka's safe return.
Me:I know Lord Shiva....that being said when I get my hands on the bastards who took her.....
Rudra:We know and we'll make sure they don't escape.
[Lord Shiva,Lord Vishnu,and Lord Brahma nod as I smile,then we head into a room where Akaza can explain what happen....]
Akaza:Yesterday Lady Yasaka had gone to meet with Lord Nurarihyon however we were informed that Lady Yasaka had never arrived.Weh then went to try and find here,but after searching the area she was last spotted we found the four guards which were with her dead appearing to have been stabbed by a lance or spear.We also learned from some yokai the where in the area that around the same time of the kidnapping and murderers a strange purple fog was seen in the area.(Mine and Azazel's ears perk up hearing that).....Also regarding the wounds on the remains we noticed their was a faint trace of holy energy coming from them.
[My eyes widen hearing that part and my hair covers my eyes]
Me:*Remaining Calm*Old Geezer,Indra(Everyone looks at me noticing the spike in my anger)...you know damn well what I'm about to ask,so tell me Right.Now.
[They both noticeable back up from me]
Old-Geezer:*Nervous*....It's possible it is him.
Indra:*Slightly Nervous*Last we heard he founded a team of Sacred Gear users....including the wielder of the Annihilation Maker & Dimension Lost....
[I grit my teeth]
Sirzechs:*Nervous/Confused*Who are you referring to Lord Indra?
Indra:...*Sigh*Ah boy named Lee...he's ah descendant of Cao Cao of The Three Kingdoms,his parents sold him into slavery and later he came to serve me.But he left ah few months ago.
Me:*Staying Calm*And proceeded to kidnap Yasaka only to get his head ripped off by me.
[They look at me before looking down seeing my annoyed/angry glare]

Vishnu:Well in any case if our enemy has both Dimension Lost and the Annihilation Maker on their side they have a significant advantage.
Me:If it weren't for the fact Ganesha's ability to removes obstacles negates Dimension Lost's ability to split us up.
[Everyone looks at us]
Ganesha:We found that out when we first meant Lee and his team......Me,Ryo,and Karna were hanging out and they tried to split us up.But I was capable of nullifying the power.
Shiva:*Raised Eyebrow*When did this happen?
Me/Ganesha:Bout ah year ago.
Buddha:We also need ta deal with the True Longinus and if that kid can activate it's full power it could cause problems.
Amaterasu:True,tho I'm more curious what they're goal could be and why they would kidnap Yasaka?
Old Geezer:Lee and his team want to prove humanity is the strongest race and see how far they can go as humans.His team itself is made up of descendants of heroes from throughout history.My best guess for what they took Yasaka is they need her to manipulate Kyoto's Chi.
Issei:*Confused*Huh?
Me:Kyoto is a extremely important part of Japan it helps regulate the flow of chi in this area(He nods).....*Stands Up*I'm gonna go see some people.
Serafall:*Surprised*To who?
Me:The Third Heir of The Nura Clan(Their eyes widen)he's ah friend of mine....I'm also calling Benimaru the Heir to the Kijin Clan of Onis.
Brahma:*Nods*Yes having both of them helping us would be useful especially given Nurarihyon's power.
Emilia:I'll come to.
[I nod and we head off to go see them]
Emilia:Ryo(I look at her)don't worry we will get Yasaka back.
Me:I know....but I can't shake the feeling that there's more to this then we know.
Emilia:.....You think the Emperors could be involved?(I nod)But why?
Me:It's possible that the Fourth Emperor is ah Human that they're working for(She's surprised)or that they're working with the Emperors to some goal that benefits them both.
Emilia:Hmm....that does make sense.
Me:For now let's just get Rikou and Benimaru to assist us,then we'll deal with those bastards.
[She nods as we teleport away]

To Be Continued....................